REQUESTED REPOST: Mexico Drug Dealer Chopped up Naked Hanged on a Ladder

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
uPDgHnr.png

They got it backwards. You start with the hands and feet, and arms and legs. The head is last. Don't they want to inflict pain? Stupid fucks!
Sharp machetes are best if you want a quick death. But who wants a quick death? Dull machetes=agony and suffering. My kind of execution. The louder they scream, the harder my dick. The more blood splatters, the more cum I splatter.
Thanks, Meatpie, for this great re-post. You know how to make Caleb happy.

Thanks for reporting this, reuploaded.

They got it backwards. You start with the hands and feet, and arms and legs. The head is last. Don't they want to inflict pain? Stupid fucks!
Sharp machetes are best if you want a quick death. But who wants a quick death? Dull machetes=agony and suffering. My kind of execution. The louder they scream, the harder my dick. The more blood splatters, the more cum I splatter.
Thanks, Meatpie, for this great re-post. You know how to make Caleb happy.
I completely agree Caleb. Your method makes more sense and makes my dick hard. You are correct, great re-post!

Thank you Meatpie for this awesome posted video. These guys apparently weren't queer or they likely would have started by cutting off the dick and balls and made their victim eat his own penis and testicles before dismembering the arms and legs proceeding to cut the head off in the end. Although I would never act out such grotesque dismemberment, in real life my cock nonetheless gets granite hard watching the body be cut up and perhaps even gutted for his assailants to consume. To paraphrase Caleb, "the more they bleed, the more I cum!"

Back