Drowning RP

diveguy79

Forum Newcomer
looking for fit guys who want to find out how long they can hold their breath - want to take you under and keep you there - let me know who's interested

Yes please!

Equally speared nude underwater or stabbed just above my erect cock in scuba gear or freediving'

Love the thought of being a nude Spectre frog in an underwater battle with the marines. My waxed smooth nude tanned & oiled bod speared just above my handsome 7.5 inch cock with 2 inches of lovely head! Thrashing naked in the water one hand trying to tug out the spear the other wanking off my massive rock hard cock. Cumming hard wide eyed last breath underwater, finished off by being garrotted nude by a hunky marine in a wetsuit!

Or same scene stabbed in gut above my erect cock knife buried in my gut above my hard cock to the hilt!

Or being speared from bellow the spear tip going up my ass out through hot deep belly button thrashing around nude wide eyed showing off my smooth nude tanned bod hard erect in a state of panicked demise sucking my last breathes coming hard to orgasm one last time.

Back