Our Twitter Account Was Banned for Posting "the Moment of Death of an Individual"

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Our Twitter Account Was Banned for Posting "the Moment of Death of an Individual"

We were one of the first sites to share the unedited version of Christchurch Mosque shooting and this caused quite a stir on Twitter with dozens of users reporting our account. People just don't want to see death and ignore it as if it doesn't happen.

PkuY7vA.png

The world is coming to an end I suppose, every hint of truth and reality is banned.

The only protection we have from the interference of others is wealth. Without Oprah's money, the whims of every do-gooder and government bureaucracy will rule our lives.

How can we become financially stable when stubborn stingy pussies like you refuse to donate and become elite members? Otherwise you are right if we become a wealthy community we will be able to fend off attacks and remain censorship free.

We are talking several thousand dollars investment.
:th_smiley_eh:

Calling me a stubborn stingy pussy is just plain rude. I know when I'm not wanted.

Oh come on so you are leaving us now...you are welcome here we are a free website. Don't be a drama queen we need to discuss these things.

Alex please don't leave us - you contribute mightily to the gaiety of nations in your own inimitable way, and if you can't afford to contribute financially as well no one is going to hold that against you. That's the nature of a community - we contribute as and how we can. It's those who don't contribute in any way but complain if they don't get everything for nothing that get Meatpie's goat sometimes, and you're not one of them. :heart love:

I think we lost him he hasn't logged in all day. He is a very sensitive dude I had no idea maybe I pushed it too far and I am sorry for what I said but too late I am afraid.

BTW Twitter is a pussy' community like Tumblr now. I know that: several times they terminated my account for 'hate speech' or other bullshit
No death, not extrem political views, love, respect...that is a fucking 'Teddy Bear World'

Alex, Please Come Back. I love your humor. I love your posts. I miss your posts. Come back.

Back