Why Are You Here?

Sense

Forum Newcomer
I think i was around 16-17 when i came into contact with a website that had graphic content. I'm 24 now. No one i know is part of such a community or visit websites occasionally to look at graphic content. I pretty much saw everything and it doesn't make my stomach turn anymore. However, i still feel bad when seeing totally innocent people having horrible deaths. When i see such graphic content with innocent people, i usually can't or sleep bad at night, thinking about them.

Pretty much the only reason why i'm here is because i'm a curious guy. I'm not into necrophilia or any weird stuff i read here.

I know there is an introduction section but none go deep into why you are here.

So why are you here? Is it just curiosity, are you into necrophilia and you jack of to dead bodies or something else?
How did or does it make you feel? Do other people know that you are here?

Sometimes I don't know why I'm here. My kink is fire, specifically burning at the stake naked, and even more specific, my own twisted fire fetish fantasy where I'm the person burning alive naked tied to a stake. There really is very little here that feeds that fantasy, but it is also one of the few sites that I've found that features naked men getting killed in horrible ways.

Fireboots

because I love DEAD, COLD, HOT, MALE FEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pure and simple, nothing else,

Back