"Snuffer/victim"

thejab79

Forum Regular
Hey fellas,
I'm looking for someone who's into being "flatlined", either on skype, or in real life.

I'm also looking for someone to "flatline" me.

Alternatively, we can chat on wickr: cardiocub

Suffocation and/or strangulation means that I could be revived in order for you to repeat the process multiple times. A "stab" wound, on the other hand, would allow me to imagine what it would feel like to have a knife penetrate my chest and puncture my heart. Of course in this scenario, once my heart stopped beating it would probably be for good. All three of these options are intriguing.

Suffocation and/or strangulation means that I could be revived in order for you to repeat the process multiple times. A "stab" wound, on the other hand, would allow me to imagine what it would feel like to have a knife penetrate my chest and puncture my heart. Of course in this scenario, once my heart stopped beating it would probably be for good. All three of these options are intriguing.

I'm glad that all three options are intriguing to you. Although I'd love to be able to repeat the process several times, stabbing your heart is the most appealing...

Back