Looking for a Corpse for my Birthday

New Yorker

Forum Regular
Washington DC (Georgetown) and New York City (UES)
Hey guys

I have created similar posts before but this time I can make things a little more interesting.

One of my unfulfilled fantasies is to own a corpse on my birthday. My birthday is on July 4th and I have always wanted to celebrate my birthday cuddling with a naked dead body while watching the 4th of July fireworks. What could a necro aficionado want more than a limp corpse to be his little toy for his birthday?

Here is how I can make things more interesting. In the past I was always hoping that the victim/corpse would come to me in NYC and die for me on my birthday. This time I will be taking a short vacation around my birthday so I can travel to meet anyone who is interested in helping me fulfill this fantasy. You read it right! I am willing to pick my vacation spot based on your location. It won’t be a very long vacation so I would prefer a victim living in North America, but I’d open to go crazy and travel to the Old World if you make it worth my while (perhaps we can meet multiple times…).

Here’s a link to one of my ads that thoroughly explains what I am looking for in a victim.

https://cutedeadguys.net/threads/61022-Looking-for-a-New-Necro-Buddy

My email is andrewwal1988@hotmail.com

So, any takers?

Happy Birthday, New Yorker. Damn hot birthday wish. I can only hope it came true for you or will again soon, even if it's without the Fourth of July fireworks. If I was at your birthday morgue, I'd close the jaw of the naked stiff around a birthday candle, light it for you, and watch the flame glimmer in his dead blue eyes.

Back