Original Livestreamed Christchurch Mosque Shooting Video

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
The Christchurch mosque shootings were two coordinated white supremacist right-wing terror attacks at Al Noor Mosque and the Linwood Islamic Centre in Christchurch, New Zealand, during Friday prayer on 15 March 2019.

At least 49 people were killed in the shootings and at least 40 others were injured. Three suspects were arrested, with one charged. The attacks were described as terrorist attacks by Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern and various governments internationally. One gunman was reported to be Brenton Tarrant, an Australian.

The attacks were the first mass shooting in New Zealand since the 1997 Raurimu massacre as well as the deadliest in New Zealand history, surpassing the 1943 Featherston prisoner of war camp riot.

This is the gunman’s original 17-minute footage of the attack which was initially uploaded to Facebook via a mobile app called LIVE4, which is designed to allow extreme sports enthusiasts to stream footage from personal body cameras. Copies of the footage were then downloaded and uploaded to other social media sites.

Where was the police? They should arrive to the scene a pair of minutes after

AMAZING FOOTAGE MEATPIE!!! He was using a GoPro camera

This is what technology has made possible, the first live-streamed mass murder. The killer made sure there was little chance for victims to survive the attack by lying still and playing dead. Seven minutes or so of shooting seemed like an eternity, when the police were desperately needed and hadn't yet arrived. It wouldn't be a bad idea for all of us to keep the possibility of a shooter in mind when we enter public buildings. Think about what we will do, where we will go, when the gunfire begins.

The killed should be slowly, painfully executed and his body burned with all copies of the film.

I have mixed feelings about this, at first it is very sad, that 49 people had to lost their lives, because one decided so. On the other hand muslims have shown no mercy on whites and non-muslim groups either.

I have no mixed feelings at all - just plain horrific and evil killing of innocent people. So by your logic, is it absolutely OK for someone to walk into whatever public places you go to and shoot people down, just because you like the Christchurch killer are white and non-muslim?
No of course it isn't!

I have no mixed feelings at all - just plain horrific and evil killing of innocent people. So by your logic, is it absolutely OK for someone to walk into whatever public places you go to and shoot people down, just because you like the Christchurch killer are white and non-muslim?
No of course it isn't!

You didn't understand me at all. I meant that violence creates violence. Since ''whites'' attacked Afghanistan, later Iraq the rivalry started to grow and muslims got mad and some started to hate the west. From 2000's they started attacking Europe/America for ''revenge''. At the same time people from both continents started to fear and deplore Islam and some want to revenge/recoup what has been done in those years. One attacks another and the other uses it as an excuse to attack back. Don't overreact.

Back