2 Young Guys Executed - Mexico

metalmachine

Morgue Intrude
Staff member
Identified as: Eliseo, 18 and Oliver, 19

gorgeous --- sweet young teen lives snuffed out so we can all jack off looking at their dead, brown bodies

The guy in the white shirt was so carefully and immaculately dressed. Even in death he looks presentable.

Beautiful bodies! I like how one is over the legs of the other.

What I would like to do is give each one of them a nice tight squeeze in the crotch. Then straddle them and unbuckle their neat belts, and unzip their jeans. I would take a sniff of their crotch, and then put my hand down their underwear to feel for their lifeless dicks and ball sacks, and play around with them. Then I would pull out their dicks and jerk them off. Yeah, I know, I wouldn't get them to orgasm, but that's good enough for me.

Then I could pull their jeans down and feel up their sexy legs and kiss their young smooth asses.

What I would like to do is give each one of them a nice tight squeeze in the crotch. Then straddle them and unbuckle their neat belts, and unzip their jeans. I would take a sniff of their crotch, and then put my hand down their underwear to feel for their lifeless dicks and ball sacks, and play around with them. Then I would pull out their dicks and jerk them off. Yeah, I know, I wouldn't get them to orgasm, but that's good enough for me.

Then I could pull their jeans down and feel up their sexy legs and kiss their young smooth asses.

Personally, I'd add unbuckle their neat belts, unzip their jeans, roughly grab their lifeless ball sacks [that will not hurt them anyway !], slice them for watching their testis that they did not have time to empty before their death

Back