My last 69

slpplay

slpplay
My last sixty-nine
Our killer snuck quietly into the room and saw us knocked out on the bed. We both looked hot laying naked together on the bed. Our killer, a hot young guy we had picked up for a threesome the night before, must have drugged our drinks. At first, I was too groggy and wasn’t aware until the movement on the bed as the hunk straddled Ben's unconscious body, holding Ben's arms down by his knees. I lay there beside them, semi-aware, and sort of in shock, watching as he placed the plastic bag over Ben's head, and then secured the bag tight around Ben's neck. My first thought was panic and to do something to stop him, but then I thought of all the times I had fantasized about this very thing. Many times I had gotten off to looking at pics of the two of us and fantasizing that someone has killed us and could then use our nude corpses. One of my hot fantasies had been someone suffocating Ben and I, and then using and playing with our nude corpses. Now, it seemed to be happening. I struggled to decide whether I wanted it to happen for real. By then it was too late for Ben.
Although semi conscious, Ben’s body reacted violently, thrashing and gasping for breath. Our killer held Ben down and kept the bag tight over his face. I watched as Ben slowly stopped breathing and struggling. My cock was hard as Ben's body took one last spasm and lay still in death. As our killer turned towards me, I pleaded with him.
“Please let me suck his dead cock before I die”
He pulled me around so that I lay on top of Ben’s corpse, my cock on Ben’s face. He pushed my head down on Ben’s crotch, and allowed me to take the beautiful dead cock in my mouth. He reached down and pushed my now hard cock into Ben’s still warm mouth.
Was this how I was to die. With my face pressed into Ben's crotch, his limp dead cock in my mouth, my cock in Ben's mouth. Our killer laid on top of me with the full weight of his body and rammed his hard cock up my waiting ass as my cock was pushed into Ben's mouth. As he fucked me, he pulled a plastic bag over my nose and pushed my mouth down more into Ben's crotch, my cock pushed into Ben's warm dead mouth. The last thing I felt was Ben's beautiful limp cock filling my mouth, my cock pushing into Ben's mouth and our killers cock fucking me as I suffocated to death.
Our killer then had all the time he wanted posing and playing with Ben and my nude corpses.

my face pressed into Ben's crotch, his limp dead cock in my mouth, my cock in Ben's mouth ...
Our killer ..... playing with Ben and my nude corpses.

Oh, to die this way!

My last sixty-nine
Our killer snuck quietly into the room and saw us knocked out on the bed. We both looked hot laying naked together on the bed. Our killer, a hot young guy we had picked up for a threesome the night before, must have drugged our drinks. At first, I was too groggy and wasn’t aware until the movement on the bed as the hunk straddled Ben's unconscious body, holding Ben's arms down by his knees. I lay there beside them, semi-aware, and sort of in shock, watching as he placed the plastic bag over Ben's head, and then secured the bag tight around Ben's neck. My first thought was panic and to do something to stop him, but then I thought of all the times I had fantasized about this very thing. Many times I had gotten off to looking at pics of the two of us and fantasizing that someone has killed us and could then use our nude corpses. One of my hot fantasies had been someone suffocating Ben and I, and then using and playing with our nude corpses. Now, it seemed to be happening. I struggled to decide whether I wanted it to happen for real. By then it was too late for Ben.
Although semi conscious, Ben’s body reacted violently, thrashing and gasping for breath. Our killer held Ben down and kept the bag tight over his face. I watched as Ben slowly stopped breathing and struggling. My cock was hard as Ben's body took one last spasm and lay still in death. As our killer turned towards me, I pleaded with him.
“Please let me suck his dead cock before I die”
He pulled me around so that I lay on top of Ben’s corpse, my cock on Ben’s face. He pushed my head down on Ben’s crotch, and allowed me to take the beautiful dead cock in my mouth. He reached down and pushed my now hard cock into Ben’s still warm mouth.
Was this how I was to die. With my face pressed into Ben's crotch, his limp dead cock in my mouth, my cock in Ben's mouth. Our killer laid on top of me with the full weight of his body and rammed his hard cock up my waiting ass as my cock was pushed into Ben's mouth. As he fucked me, he pulled a plastic bag over my nose and pushed my mouth down more into Ben's crotch, my cock pushed into Ben's warm dead mouth. The last thing I felt was Ben's beautiful limp cock filling my mouth, my cock pushing into Ben's mouth and our killers cock fucking me as I suffocated to death.
Our killer then had all the time he wanted posing and playing with Ben and my nude corpses.

An excellent hot story. My cock got hard as I imagined me as the killer. I would safe their bodies and fuck their mouths and asses several times before I dumped their naked body in a field. I would pose each of their naked bodies in a 69 position. I would love to be there when someone found the two friends sucking each other's cock as they died.

Back