I have set my death date

slpplay

slpplay
I had a marvelous realization the other night. After years of necro fantasies, I came to the realization that there will come a time when I choose to die. Hopefully this site will still be active. When I am ready to become a real corpse, I want someone to enjoy my death, and to be able to enjoy my corpse. This was an amazing realization to me after years of fantasizing about my nude corpse being enjoyed by others.

right there with u. same dream, but want to be both abused & abuser.

Same here - would love to flip a coin to determine who goes first - cut, get cut / stab, get stabbed - so on / so forth - trading events until death takes the partner -

So when do you want to go
I had a marvelous realization the other night. After years of necro fantasies, I came to the realization that there will come a time when I choose to die. Hopefully this site will still be active. When I am ready to become a real corpse, I want someone to enjoy my death, and to be able to enjoy my corpse. This was an amazing realization to me after years of fantasizing about my nude corpse being enjoyed by others.

Back