BRUTAL!!!

phyzzique

Forum Elite
Established Member
Not a good day for this cute lad
:red arrow:<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//sendvid.com/embed/dmi5qmeq" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

this is so hysterical, I just couldn't stop laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Such a cutie! Would love to kiss him now.

I think an itinerant knife sharpener should visit the village. Those knives won't cut celery, much less fingers.

id take the little fucker in the video and dissect him piece by piece, part by part
and make sure he endured as much pain as possible so he hallucinates from the pain.
then id pamper him back to health and do it all over again...……..id also bag his head
with a plastic bag to the point where hes just about to pass out, id let him catch his
breath and do this over and over all day long till he is exhausted.

id take the little fucker in the video and dissect him piece by piece, part by part
and make sure he endured as much pain as possible so he hallucinates from the pain.
then id pamper him back to health and do it all over again...……..id also bag his head
with a plastic bag to the point where hes just about to pass out, id let him catch his
breath and do this over and over all day long till he is exhausted.

You just made my crotch sticky.

Mama told him not to bite his fingernails. Not anymore.

guess he'll have to chew knuckle bones instead...……….

I would never want to seem unfeeling or cruel, but...
when the first chop left his fingers mutilated and dangling from his hand,
they could have stopped right there.
Think of the hand job he could give! Truly handicapped!

I would never want to seem unfeeling or cruel, but...
when the first chop left his fingers mutilated and dangling from his hand,
they could have stopped right there.
Think of the hand job he could give! Truly handicapped!

:number one:

Back