very well written story/foot rape stories, etc...

stustustugoo

Forum Elite
Established Member
Barefoot Neighbor

I was living comfortably in my town house when the family next door moved out. A single guy moved in and I wondered what he would be like. I decided to sunbathe naked. After all, there would be no women or children to shock. One day as I lay out on my deck naked, my bare feet in the sun trying to get a tan, he came out. His eyes ran over my bare chest and cock and stopped at my bare feet. I stretched them out to make them more attractive, but he only gave a short grunt and went down to his yard to water his grass.

The next day as I again lay naked on my deck, and he came out. This time he ignored my naked body and went right down to his yard. This time he was dressed only in short pants his chest and feet were bare. My cock ached and grew as I looked at him. His defined pecs and flat belly were fantastic, but his bare feet there on his deck were perfect. His toes all well formed his feet tanned, my cock ached to touch them. But again he glanced over my naked body that I had displayed for him, my bare feet stretched out to attract his lust, but again, with a smirk, he walked down to his yard. I stood up and watched him as he watered his garden and grass. He turned the spray onto his bare feet, letting the shower wash over one foot and then another. Slowly letting the water cascade over his soles and between his toes. I knew that he was tormenting me on purpose. He wanted to tease me!

Standing naked on my deck watching him, I gently took hold of my cock, almost in a daze watching his bare feet and chest being washed in the water. I griped my cock at the sight of his dripping bare chest and feet and then he pulled his shorts open and sprayed the water onto his cock. I could see he shaft grow white and hard under the force of the water. He ignored my looking at him as I stroked my now rigid cock. As I saw his cock grow hard under the spray of the hose, I groaned and my cock shot its white cum off of of my deck.

He heard my groan of passion and saw my cum juices spray off of my deck. He only smiled as he looked at my shrinking cock which had spent its juices. There I stood my cock now shrinking in front of his almost naked body. His smile taunting me. His gorgeous bare feet on his deck waiting to be taken. It was then that I knew that he intended to torment me with his body and his bare feet forever!

I decided that his body, and his bare feet must be mine. I intended to rape his bare feet as he watched in horror. Day after day he came out to his yard and sprayed his chest and bare feet with his hose in front of me. He knew that he was tempting me. Then one day, I came to his door and knocked. He showed up in just bathing trunks, as I expected. I stared at his nearly naked body knowing that I would soon seen him entirely naked. He said, “I know what you want. My bare feet, right”

I said yes, He told me that if I wanted them, I would have to serve him for one month. I agreed.

Then for one month I was his sex slave. I bathed him, washing his naked body. But he wouldn't let me touch his bare feet. I sucked his cock until he came, and tried to touch his feet with mine but he kicked them away.

Finally, I couldn't take any more. Then one day as he stepped out of the shower expecting me to dry him off, I stood there before him naked and stabbed him.

My knife entered his lower belly, just above his belly button. I pulled the knife out of his belly and stabbed him again and again as he stood there, frozen, staring at me in disbelief. His cock became engorged until it was rock hard, standing straight out almost like his own knife pointing at me. I looked at it and was impressed by its thickness and size. He was truly a stud.

He groaned long and loud. I could feel his hard cock rubbing between my legs. I drove the knife deep into his belly a final time. He groaned in pleasure and I felt his hot cum splash against my bare leg. He grabbed my shoulders with his hands to stay standing. We were both wet and fell to the floor squirming against each others bodies.

“So this is what you wanted”, he groaned out as his cock shot the last of its wet load and became limp.

“Yes, I said. I want to rape you and your bare feet”

“I knew that you wanted them all the time. I knew that you would take them eventually”.

I pushed off of his naked body, slipping on the bloody and wet floor. Then I grabbed his bare feet in my hands. At last, after all of these months, lusting for them, watching him taunting me with them. I now had them in my hands. He could only stare at me, naked and helpless. His cock having now spent its juices was now limp between his legs.

Massaging his bare feet, pushing them against my now rigid cock, my lust was now fulfilled. His dying bare feet twitched against my cock giving me my full ecstasy. It seemed almost like he wanted to satisfy my lust with his bare feet at last. I shot my cum out onto his bare feet and then his abs. So much cum as I have never released before.

Finally, I was exhausted and dropped his bare feet to the floor. He was still alive and his bare feet continued to twitch seductively. They were covered with my cock juices. I went back to my house to recover. I rested and the returned to his body and raped his bare feet again. His naked bare feet against my cock filled it with lust and I shot my cum onto them again with great joy. Then I grabbed his ankles and dragged his naked body into the surf which dragged it away washing my cum from his body.

Warriors Fighting to the Death

Gaius enters the hut of Bald Eagle, "My friend, I have come as agreed to be sacrificed by you so that our warriors will be blessed by the gods and triumph in the battle tomorrow". Then I untie my loincloth and let it fall. You look with pleasure at my naked body before you. Then you also untie your loincloth and let it fall to the ground. I am filled with love and admiration at your physique.

Both warriors face each other naked for the first time our bare feet feel the warmth of the ground. I look at the naked body of my friend and am filled with lust. I watch as your huge cock swells with lust also. I am filled with admiration and desire as I look upon the naked body of my friend and mentor.

"Bald Eagle, before I die, please permit me to take your gorgeous cock in my hands. I want to die with the memory of your shaft in my hands."

"Yes, Gaius, it is permitted for us to touch each other before the sacrifice".

My hands tremble as I gently took hold of your cock for the first time. I can feel your shaft grow even larger in my hands as I squeeze it, I want to feel it swell in my hands.

You run your hands over my naked body and then stroked my cock. You want to relieve any fear that I may have of my sacrifice. "Gaius, the gods may demand that I die naked in the battle, if so, I have asked that we both be buried in one grave, naked together forever". "Now it is time, we must go."

Putting your hands on my shoulders, you lead me through the door of the hut. Your body is close behind me. I can feel your large cock rubbing against my ass as we walk to where the warriors have assembled. There is silence as we walk through the crowd to the appointed spot. All eyes are on our naked bodies as you press me down to the ground. I sit, my legs stretched out in front of me, you sit behind me, your legs straddle mine. I can feel your throbbing cock against my buttocks. It makes me feel very aroused and excited to feel your naked cock against me.

"Bald Eagle, I wish that we had spent many times together naked before this. After I am dead, if you have not released your juices, thrust your huge cock into me and empty them into my naked, dead body."

"Gaius, I pledge to honor you with my seed now, and with my fighting in the battle to come." You wrap your left arm around my chest and thrust your knife into my belly. "AHHHHH!" I cry out from the pain of the knife in my belly.

"Gods of our ancestors, take my life and bring victory to our tribe in battle."

With the knife sticking out of my belly, you wrap your arms around me as I fall back onto your body. Squeezing my naked body against yours, you wrap your legs around mine and feel my naked body's death twitches against yours. My body twitches forcefully against you and your cock grows hard against my ass as it moves back and forth. Some of the warriors become aroused and reach under their loincloths to stroke their cocks to release the tension.

Eventually my body stops twitching. You pull your knife from my belly and release me. My body rolls onto my belly in the sand. Your cock aches with desire and with a loud cry of lust, you thrust your enormous cock deeply into my dead ass releasing your juices into your dead naked friend. My bare feet dig into the sand with each thrust of your cock.

After several moments of silence, the tribe began the task of gathering firewood for a great funeral pyre. They placed my naked body on the pyre and, after the sun had set, they lit the pyre and sang war songs and danced naked in my honor.

A breeze arose and formed a whirlwind over the pyre taking so much ash and smoke into the air. All agreed that was a good omen. And indeed it was. The gods were pleased. But no one knew that at the time

The next morning as all gathered to go together to the field of battle, every cock was erect under his loincloth, all quivers full of arrows, our scouts reported that the enemy war party was much bigger than our own. But fear was replaced by determination when we recalled my sacrifice. We marched toward the advancing war party and into a battle in which many of us would be slain.

The enemy had filled its ranks with every man and boy that they could find in the hope of over-running our forces with sheer numbers. As you looked at the enemy assembled on the field it was filled with young and old men screaming with the lust of battle. As both armies closed in, the enemy released it first volley of arrows. The shafts filled the sky and fell on our warriors striking them in their chests, bellies, and some pierced their groins. The men screamed in pain but stumbled forward determined to stay in the fight. One by one, they fell. Their bare bodies spilling blood onto the ground, Their bare feet straining, kicking in agony. Many grabbed their cocks and stroked them hoping to release their male juices in battle one last time. As their friends stopped to help the wounded, you bellowed your order to regroup and face the oncoming army.

Our archers then launched their shafts in a withering hale of fire. It appeared that each arrow had pierced an enemy warrior. Some of the shafts even flew through one man's chest or belly and into the body of the warrior running behind him. Both old and young warriors fell, some older fighters who had survived many battles now fell having fought in their last battle, and next to them young men experiencing their first fight, their young cocks rigid with the expectation of killing the enemy, screamed out in shock at having been felled so quickly before they could experience their fist kill. Both old and young naked warriors fell on top of each other in squirming piles, dying, the young and old bare feet twitching against each other.

With the ground littered with bare chested, barefoot and naked men on the ground in their death throes, the armies met. Arrows now gave way to swords and knives as the warriors hacked each other to death. As the fight continued many warriors tripped over the bodies of the dead soldiers only to have their opponent plunge his sword into their bare flesh. They squirmed in agony among the dead warriors laying around them only to join them in death shortly, looking at the naked body of their killer as they died. Many warriors used the bare feet of their victim to satisfy their lust of battle by putting there cock between the bare feet of the enemy until they spewed there cum on him.

You, Bald Eagle, as a true leader fought in the front position of your men. You plunged your sword into the chest and belly of many enemy warriors, stepping over their squirming bare chests to fight on. Your huge cock swung wildly, fully erect from the lust of the battle. Although you hesitated to admit it, you never felt so alive as when you were fighting men in the heat of battle and having them fall before you, naked and dying their bare feet kicking out in pain.

As the battle continued, the enemy gained ground through their sheer number of warriors, even though many were very young and fighting in their first battle, they brought a great fierceness that grew as their swords found the bellies of our men. As the young enemy triumphed over our warriors, their young lust grew beyond their control, they often ripped off the loincloth of their victim and their cocks often spewed their juices onto the naked body of the dying warriors. But, because of their youth, it was not long before their cocks again grew hard as even more warriors fell before them.

It appeared that the numbers and youth of the enemy would win the day as our warriors began to fall behind and retreat. That is when you called out for your warriors to push forward and fight even to the last man if necessary. That is when my spirit begged the gods to take part and aid Bald Eagle, who had sacrificed me, his close friend, to them the night before the battle.

The gods granted my wish and filled your warriors with the power to push forward. They slaughtered a huge number of the enemy filling the battlefield with the naked, barefoot bodies of young and old men lying side by side dying together. By the end of the day, you had won. As a final sign of victory, you stripped the enemy general naked, paraded him over his dead warriors then slit his throat as your men looked on and cheered. His naked body fell to the ground and was soon raped by many of the men. Covered in the enemy's blood and naked since your loincloth and sandals had been torn off during the fight, your men cheered your bravery and proclaimed you as their greatest leader.

Your sacrifice had not been in vain. Every day you massage your cock imaging that day when I sacrificed your friend's life, your knife in his belly, and then fucked his ass.

During the night, your men celebrated by drinking and raping the dying young enemy warriors. In your tent, you thought of your knife piercing my belly and your cock piercing my ass as you stroked your cock until it shot its juices, stream after stream into the night.

these stories were written by our member gaius

Gaius fucks feet. Gaius stabs bellies. Gaius is good. I love foot fuckers and belly stabbers.

I hope Gaius will tell us more tales.

ANOTHER WELL WRITTEN GEM BY OUR FRIEND GAIUS

Warriors to the Death
The Final Kill

In the days after the battle, the young men of the tribe walked about naked, offering their young bodies to Bald Eagle in tribute to his great victory. Each one hoped to satisfy him and take the place of his companion, Gaius. The offering of the young men to the victorious leader was a long standing tradition with the tribe. By pressing their naked bodies against his, they hoped that by receiving his juices into their bodies, it would increase their strength and courage. The one that was selected to be his companion would have the honor of fighting by his side in future battles. Bald Eagle selected several youths and spent nights in naked delight with each one. All were anxious to satisfy him and felt blessed to take his huge, rigid cock in their hands feeling it throb in their firm grip.

Over the next several weeks many of the young men had spent the night naked with Bald Eagle doing their best to satisfy him. However, Bald Eagle had not yet selected the fortunate warrior to be his companion. Then Marcellus approached him and asked why he had not been given a chance to win his favor. Bald Eagle had considered Marcellus to be too young to be chosen, but he admired his ambition and agreed that the two would spend this night together.

He led Marcellus to the river where he removed his loincloth. Marcellus gazed at Bald Eagle's cock. He was impressed with its size even though it was not erect. “Don't stand there, Marcellus” Bald Eagle commanded “Disrobe”! Half ashamed at being naked in the presence of the great warrior, Marcellus pulled off his loincloth and the two naked men bathed in the river. Marcellus took the sponge from Bald Eagle and began to wash the warrior's body, rubbing the sponge over his chest, back and belly and then he hesitantly took Bald Eagle's cock in his hand and felt it begin to grow. Bald Eagle pulled the young man's hand off of his cock and lead the way to his tent.

The floor of the tent was covered with animal skins and Bald Eagle lay down on his back. Marcellus lay on his side next to him, eager to begin and win favor. He began as the others had by taking Bald Eagle's cock in his hand and stroking it. He felt the cock grow in his hand and begin to throb. Then, like those before, he took the huge shaft into his mouth and down his throat. He moved his lips up and down on Bald Eagle's huge member. Bald Eagle groaned with ecstasy from the feel of the young man's lips and tongue against his rigid cock, and just as he thought that this night would end as with the other hopefuls with his cock shooting its juices down the eager throat of a hopeful youth, Marcellus rolled onto Bald Eagle's legs with his shoulders against the warrior's feet. He then moved his bare feet and caressed Bald Eagle's throbbing cock between them.

He moved his bare feet up and down the shaft, rolling it between the soles of his feet. Bald Eagle let out a loud groan of pleasure at this unexpected development. Marcellus thrilled at the feel of the hard cock between his bare feet and took hold of his own cock, which though smaller than the other, was now hard and aching for relief. He felt Bald Eagle's bare feet against his back twitching and kicking in the throes of pleasure. When Marcellus used his toes to rub up and down on the hard, throbbing cock, Bald Eagle let out a hoarse groan and his cock began to shoot its white juices straight up into the air.

Marcellus could feel the cock squeeze each stream of cum into the air and felt the hot juices come down on his bare feet. Bald Eagle could feel stream after stream of his juices shoot from his cock until finally it could only emit only a small dribble. When Marcelus felt the hot cum splash against his bare feet, his own cock began to shoot its cum, but he made sure to direct it onto his own belly. Marcellus' feet released his master's cock and they fell to the ground on each side of Bald Eagle, dripping with his cum. He could feel Bald Eagle's bare feet still twitchiing against his back as both men lay motionless, too weak to move. After a long while, Marcellus carefully rolled over and lay on his back next to Bald Eagle, his feet still dripping with cum.

It was Bald Eagle who first stood up. He stood at the young man's feet looking at his naked body. Marcellus felt uneasy under the general's gaze, but he felt his cock stir with excitement. Bald Eagle bent down and picked up Marcellus' loincloth from the floor. He wrapped his left arm around the young man's bare feet and lifted them into the air. Using the loincloth he wiped the cum juices off of them. He tossed the cloth onto Marcellus' belly and massaged the young man's feet in his hands as Marcellus wiped his own cum from his belly. Still holding the talented bare feet in his hands, Bald Eagle quietly said, “I have found my companion.

The next day the advance guard returned to the camp with the captured general of the enemy forces which they had found days after the battle trying to marshal his surviving warriors and mount a surprise attack. He had been stripped naked and a rope tied around his throat like a leash and his hands were tied behind his back. This once arrogant general was now dragged like a dog on a leash, his limp cock swinging between his legs. Around him were the loud jeers of his enemy. Some of the warriors threw stones at his cock to increase his humiliation.

Finally, he was brought, still defiant. before Bald Eagle, the warrior that he had expected to slaughter along with his meager force. The defeated general stared with great hatred at Bald Eagle. One of the youths who was hopeful of gaining favor, handed Bald Eagle a large dagger. It was expected that he would pierce the belly of the naked man and slice upward to spill his guts onto the ground as everyone cheered the final victory. But Bald Eagle had come to a different decision, "I know that you had boasted that I would be brought to you bound and naked and that you would slice off my cock and feed it to the dogs. I will now give you that chance." To everyone's surprise Bald Eagle ordered that the general be untied and given a knife. "Make a circle around us." he yelled, "he and I will fight and one will die". The general smiled with excitement at the chance to kill his despised enemy. His cock began to swell as he envisioned stabbing Bald Eagle in his belly and watching him crumble to the ground at his feet.

Bald Eagle removed his loincloth and tossed it aside. He faced his opponent naked. His left hand reached down and squeezed his growing cock. The warriors had made a circle around the two naked men as they approached each other. Their bare feet slid across the grass as they circled each other making searching thrusts with their knives, looking for an opening. Suddenly the general jumped forward, his bare foot sliding across the grass and his knife aimed at his opponent's belly with an outstretched arm. Bald Eagle anticipated the move and knocked the general's arm aside with his knife hand and slammed his bare foot into the general's belly knocking him back onto his ass. Although in pain, the general got to his feet quickly and came at Bald Eagle again. He quickly switched his knife to his left hand and struck Bald Eagle in his jaw. Bald Eagle staggered back but stayed on his feet. He appeared to be disoriented from the blow. Staggering he turned his left side to the general. Filled with the lust of a kill, the general charged the weakened fighter. But Bald Eagle had faked his dizziness and as his opponent reached him, he pushed his left arm against the attacker's knife arm so that it slid past his body and with his right and he simultaneously plunged his knife deep into the general's belly all the way to the hilt.

"AAAAAHHH! Curse you, bastard!!" the general screamed out in shock and pain. Bald Eagle's left arm wrapped around the general's back and pulled his body close against him. He pulled the knife out and thrust it into the general's bare belly a second time as both men stared into each other eyes. The general dropped his knife and a loud groan came from his mouth. Bald Eagle let go of the knife and released the naked fighter. The general staggered back staring at his enemy in disbelief, the knife still sticking out of his belly. He had killed many men and boys in battle and now his hated enemy had defeated him. He dropped to one knee, clutching the knife in his belly.

Bald Eagle motioned to two of his men, “Hold him on the ground”. The men pushed the enemy onto his back. He struggled but was too weak to break free. The knife in his belly swung from side to side as he struggled.

“Marcellus!” Bald Eagle called out. Marcellus quickly ran to his new mentor. “Tie the general's bare feet together”.

The general growled in disgust at the thought of this youth being allowed to even touch his feet much less tie them up.

Marcellus eagerly took the rope that Bald Eagle held and ran to where the dying general lay groaning. “NOOOO!” the general cried out as Marcellus tied the rope tightly around his ankles.

“Now, Marcellus rape the general's bare feet as we all watch” Bald Eagle said with a smile.

“You can't do this”! The general yelled with all of his strength. “I'm a general and deserve respect! This urchin shouldn't be allowed to touch me much less put his cock on my bare feet”!

Marcellus stood up and tore off his loincloth. His cock was already hard from seeing Bald Eagle stab the naked general and watching the knife still in his belly. He slid his hard, young cock between the man's bare feet twisting them until the soles rubbed against his cock. He began slowly and gradually increased the speed of his thrusts between the general's feet.

“NOO, You little bastard! My warriors will take my revenge on you. They will slice off your cock and chop off your miserable feet as you watch”! The general struggled to free his feet from the ropes, but this only served to stimulate Marcellus' cock even more as his feet squeezed against it.

The crowd of warriors cheered and laughed as Marcellus raped the prisoner's bare feet. His thrusts came faster and faster until he could hold back no more. His cock shot out its white juices and they hit against the general's belly. As the hot cum splashed onto his belly he growled and spat in disgust. Finally, when his cock would give up no more cum, Marcellus pulled his now limp shaft from between the general's feet and dropped them onto the ground.

“Good work, Marcellus”! Bald Eagle shouted out as he laughed. “Now pull the knife from his belly and slice off his cock, then bring it to me and I will feed it to the dogs”.

With great delight, Marcellus ripped the knife our of the dying general's body. He took hold of the general's cock and massaged it for awhile as his friends broke out in laughter. Then as the general pleaded for mercy, he pulled the cock straight up and sliced it off with one cut. A huge fountain of blood gushed from the stump where his cock had been. The general's body went limp. His dead body was still twitching as Marcellus handed the severed cock to his new mentor.

Bald Eagle placed his arm around Marcellus' shoulders and they turned to walk away. “Do with his body as you wish, and then impale it as a warning to his warriors.”

Marcellus' performance had given the warriors a new idea about how they might satisfy their cocks and one after the other took advantage of the general's dead bare feet to quench their lust. After they had finished, they pounded a stake into the ground with a sharp point sticking up. They then lowered the dead body of the general onto the stake forcing the point into his ass, penetrating deeply into his body. He was left there for his warriors to eventually find.

Back