Fire-play

fireboots

Forum Resident
Any of you who have visited the "Fire" group know that I'm a total fire freak! In fact I really can't get off without some form of fire or heat stimulation. There are several other masochists here on "CDG" but not many fire freaks, or "Pyrophiliacs". Over this winter period I have become even more into Fire-play, regularly burning my Bum to Cum :load: ! Sometimes several times a night, even when I've cum :load:

When I'm Fire-playing, I envision myself tied naked to a stake and burning alive! I know this is not a common kink here, as this site is basically a necrophilia site, but for me one of the biggest draws burning alive is the total destruction of my body, I want nothing left but ashes and dust!

My most common form of fire-play is roasting my butt, cock, and balls over a fire-bowl. This is easy to control and to play relatively safely, except recently I've been going overboard, burning my butt to the point of blisters forming. I go trance-like and totally picture myself burning at the stake naked!

Are there any more fire-freaks out there in CDG Land?

These photos were from a second round of fire-play, I had already cum :load: once.

Fireboots

Last edited:
Not in to fire play myself, but I love pics or vids of naked men aflame. Charred dicks or peeling butts. Oh, yummy! Fantasize cuddling up to these crispy critters.

Any pics of your blistered dick?

Not in to fire play myself, but I love pics or vids of naked men aflame. Charred dicks or peeling butts. Oh, yummy! Fantasize cuddling up to these crispy critters.

Any pics of your blistered dick?

Sorry Callmecaleb, no pics of blisters on my dick, I didn't get any there as I try not to burn my cock hard, it can't take it as well as my bum. I have had blisters on my butt a few times, times when I was going beyond pain, and totally into the stimulation I get from the fire!

Some Burning Art Created for me Based on Actual Nude Photos of Myself

Well I'm finally back on "Cute Dead Guys", and I'm glad. Unfortunately in my quick look through the Forum I haven't seen any new stuff involving men burning alive. I recently had an artist take a few nude images of myself and create some Fire-play art. The Artist goes by the name "Transmuth" on Deviant Art, He isn't really a homo-erotic artist by my obsession with burning alive naked and BATS inspired him to create these images.

You can find more of his art here: https://www.deviantart.com/transmuth

In the mood to burn!

As the weather gets colder, and the nights longer, my desire to burn at the stake naked gets stronger. I've been regularly waking up in the middle of the night, around 3:00 a.m., in a vivid dream of myself tied naked to a stake with the flames just starting to lick my flesh. There are voices saying that they know that I need to burn, and that I've known that I need to burn for all my life.
The voices are right! I do need to burn alive and naked!

I'm totally aroused :horny: :stroke: I know that I need to burn! I pour fondu fuel or 99% Isopropyl into my fire-bowl, and light it! I roast my butt, cock, and balls, over the flames al the time envisioning myself burning at the stake naked! In very short order I'm shooting my load :load: against my bedroom's door frame :load:

What is even more twisted, even after I have cum :load:, I still want to burn! I have gone overboard a few times recently, and ended up with blistering burns on my butt. These are the times I totally think that I need to burn at the stake, and burn to ashes and dust! :too hard to take:

When I'm in this state, I would totally willingly walk naked to a stake knowing that I will be burned to death! And craving the pain that goes with that horrible fate!

I often wonder if having such an extreme death fantasy has actually kept me alive! If I was into hanging, I might have ended it long ago!

Fireboots

Just a quick fire-play update. I brought in the New Year with an outdoor BATS fire-play session. Only a small fire, but enough to provide stimulation. I burnt my bum until I cum :load: which was just as the fire works and horns were sounding to announce the New Year. The fire was too small, and despite having been sexually spent, I was craving to burn more. If someone had come along to the scene with a big load of firewood and offered to burn me at the stake I would have excitedly said yes!
Fireboots

Back