I'm out.

Tumama

Forum Regular
Didn't want to leave without a proper goodbye and I don't really care if this is the place to do it or not.
I'm fed up, all straight/bi elite memebers know why, believe me I'm as upset as you Gorat, but I didn't want to generate more unnecesary drama about it so I kept my mouth shut. But I guess it's always the smallest of things that finally break the camel's back.

Besides I have other things that need more money over here.

I guess what i'm trying to say is... We had a good run.
See ya around.

Hello and Happy New Year what are you reasons for leaving?

Leaving too. Different issues including very few "new" updates, too much blood and gore and very little nudity. As previously mentioned, we had a good run. It might be time to acknowledge the time has come.

Sorry to lose you Vihrmim, you've been around a long time (were you even one of the founder-members?). But I'm not seeing the changes you mention - it's always been a struggle to find much good nudity, and there's always been more blood and gore than non-gore (and let's face it that's probably what the majority of us want - you and me are in a minority preferring our corpses undamaged). The only thing that has changed majorly that I can see is that the lockouts have been more frequent and longer lately - and yes the site is a bit dead (and not in a good cdg way) during them. But Meatpie has told us that that is due to the costs of extra security due to the ceaseless hacking attacks, so let's not let the bastards grind us down!

Last year, I took a few months off from CDG. There seemed to be less of what I liked, what excited me. So, yeah, I understand the dissatisfaction.

But I came back. Frankly, I missed the site and the community. I missed the erotic excitement of an unexpected photo or video or story, something that shot through my groin. And I missed the camaraderie and humor and bitchiness that accompanied various posts.

In a world of minorities, we are a very denigrated minority. So many feel so superior to us. Yet, we do no harm. We don’t recruit. Our proclivities are within us long before we discover this site. (When I was four years old, yes four, I saw a picture in an encyclopedia of Achilles dragging Hector’s naked body behind his chariot. For years, I opened that book weekly and wished that was me…on either end of the rope.}

We don’t kill, but we get off on looking at others who have been killed or are being killed. We don’t cannibalize humans, but many of us fantasize eating man meat. We don’t chop up men but wish we could work the morgue table. We sometimes dream of putting our hand, or dick, on a naked man whose life is ebbing into a puddle of blood on the pavement. It is the idea, not the action, that gets us off. And it has been within us for many years.

I understand that some might not find what they are looking for on this site. It cannot be everything to everybody. And while I wish I could have more of what gets me off, I know Meatpie and his gang are doing their best to provide all of us with an erotic experience. It can’t be easy keeping a site like this up and running when there are so many out there who would take us down.

I ramble. Simply put, I’m grateful for what Cute Dead Guys gives to me. I’ll take it. And I’m grateful for the camaraderie I feel flowing my way from you, the men and (some) women, who make up our unique community. I’m proud to be one of you. I’m fortunate to be able to express my fantasies and desires and cravings to others who will share my pain and my pleasures, real or imagined, no matter how gory or gruesome.

All the rest, if you choose to leave for whatever reason, so be it. I wish you well. May you find “it” someday.

Thanks CallmeCaleb, well put!

Back