Big Morgue Collection 2019

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
New Year is already bringing lots of new corpses so here we go with another amazing morgue collection! :Merry Xmas:

I want to suck on the fingers of the dude in the black suit!

but is it a he or a she????????
in the event that it is a dude, it looks like the best parts were saved for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Young Car Crash Dude in Morgue

Full set in our Secret Room dead cock and all.

Gas Explosion in Mine

Full set in our Secret Room no censorship.

Elderly Coupled Attacked in their Home

An elderly couple were attacked by two 17-year-old boys in their house in a burglary attempt the wife survived but her 70-year-old husband succumbed to his injuries he was beaten and stabbed in the head.

some well kept toes and toe nails on this dude and good looking feet in general.
i'd love to fuck and eat his well maintained sole meat!

This is done regularly in the university forensic hospital in Sofia strong young athletes are reduced to a pile of meat by forensic pathologists.

Lots of Fresh Cases Arrive in our Secret Room

Just a few samples from our brand new collection 2019.

As always there is no censorship and no watermarks on all images in our SR.

I see a brain on the counter, and have a question. When a brain is removed from the skull, how hard or soft is it to the touch? I kow it can be sliced. Can it be squeezed? is it pliable in any way? Could someone bite into it?
(These questions are for research purposes only...heh, heh, heh.)

Good evening,

I can answer your questions.

Freshly extracted human brain is soft as a jelly and when squeezed it quickly gets crushed and loses it shape. It's also sticky and can bleed a little when sliced with autopsy knife.

It's a beautiful experience to examine a human brain hold it cut it while the body itself remains on the table as an empty shell. The sound of cutting the cranial nerves is out of this world and when the brain is taken out the rest of the body is just a lifeless corpse and cold empty shell.

I also love cutting human skull with autopsy saw I get hard just by the sound when my colleagues do it.

Thanks.

So, I take it you can’t take a fresh brain and slice it like a loaf of bread or a slab of meat. It’s too soft or jelly-like to make slices and lay them on the table.

I, too, love these sounds. Autopsy or execution. The sound of knife, machete, or saw cutting into flesh, muscle, or bone is a magnificent turn on. Too often the video is without sound or the killers are yapping too much. But on the rare occasions I can hear a sharp instrument work its’ magic, I’m in absolute ecstasy.

A fresh brain holds firm you can cut it in slices if you hold it with one hand.

Back