Big Morgue Collection 2019

YqAR8a3.jpg

I want to sleep with this guy tonight. Sex, plus breakfast in bed! :happy stud::happy stud:

Fall from 25th Floor in Russia

Full set in our Secret Room.

A case of Jack Russel Terrier postmortem scavenging

In this case a man died after falling down his house stairs because of a traumatic intracranial haemorrhage. His dog, a Jack Russel Terrier, scavenged a significant portion of his facial superficial and deep tissues, suggesting to the investigators the hypothesis of a brutal aggression. Photos show the application of advanced 3D processing and modelling techniques can give a crucial contribution to detect the injuries were certainly caused by animal teeth.

Mat Attacked Killed and Eaten by Bear

handsome, savory, succulent and delectable, and oh so fuckable!!!!!!!!!
wank wank wank wank, jizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meatpie. How did they make his body so beautiful after he was obviously ripped up by the yacht? His organs, his arm, his skin....all still so desirable. He is the sexiest morgue corpse I've seen.

Tuesday Mixed Forensic Documents and Case Reports

My Russian is a bit (ahem) rusty. What did the guy in the 'cell' die of?

Beaten most likely as many others we have posted over the years.

Summer Morgue Photo Sets

Beautiful new summer morgue sets have arrived and now out elite members can enjoy hundreds of exclusive autopsy photos in our Secret Room, no censorship, no watermarks high resolution images and full case info.

Gunshot Suicide

Full autopsy set in our Secret Room.

Back