Big Morgue Collection 2019

u certainly wouldn't want to eat human brain caleb , u run the high risk of contracting KURU,
the laughing disease...………….

I would only eat the brains of healthy young athletes. Tasty, organic. nutritious.

The sound of cutting the cranial nerves is out of this world .

What does this sound like? Different from cutting the skull with an autopsy saw? What instrument is used to cut the cranial nerves?

Hope you don't mind me getting nosy, but imagining these sounds excites me. Is there a vid on our site that shows an autopsy and all its' cutting sounds?

This is done regularly in the university forensic hospital in Sofia strong young athletes are reduced to a pile of meat by forensic pathologists.

would love to see the young athletes bodies before they become a pile of meat

Good evening,

I can answer your questions.

Freshly extracted human brain is soft as a jelly and when squeezed it quickly gets crushed and loses it shape. It's also sticky and can bleed a little when sliced with autopsy knife.

It's a beautiful experience to examine a human brain hold it cut it while the body itself remains on the table as an empty shell. The sound of cutting the cranial nerves is out of this world and when the brain is taken out the rest of the body is just a lifeless corpse and cold empty shell.

I also love cutting human skull with autopsy saw I get hard just by the sound when my colleagues do it.

I would like to read more about your morgue experiences 👍

Young Man Crushed by Sapsan Train

Full autopsy set in our Secret Room. His feet and legs were also fully dissected.

u certainly wouldn't want to eat human brain caleb , u run the high risk of contracting KURU,
the laughing disease...………….

Surely you can only catch Kuru from eating the brains of Papuans - and personally I would be more interested in their penis gourds.

From one of these?

I might be tempted to risk it. :grin:

I can see they need to add some testicle gourds to their native costume.

For a cold climate, definitely!

I don't have to travel to Papua, New Guinea, to dine on brains, testicles, or penises. I can pick up a cute guy down the street anytime and eat my fill. And the leftovers will keep in my freezer.

Dead Cock of Drug Addict

Full autopsy set in our Secret Room. :stroke:

Back