Group of Syrian dead guys in hole

ArrowMan

Forum Elite
Elite Member

No more room for any other Syrian dead guys in this hole
:shock::shock::shock:

Half a dozen is enough already !

Last edited:
But there is room for me to climb down and play with them. Yum!

Wish I was dead and could be buried with all those hot dudes in that dirty hole.

Wish I was dead and could be buried with all those hot dudes in that dirty hole.

I am sure there are other manly men
who feel the SAME exact hardon bonerWAY
as yous!
:yes:

Wish you were, too. Another body to gnaw on. You're German, SoldierTom. Great. I love German food.

Wow! Great photo Arrowman! Two very hot guys in there. I would have taken the white shirt guy and put his hand around turquoise shirt guy to make them look more cute together. I would have also unzipped turquoise shirt's pants and pulled them down so that tan shirt could get a good sniff of his balls. Or maybe I would have taken one of the boys hand and put it on turquoise shirt's dick so that the could hold it for him. So many possibilities!

It looks better than the dream... another country to spend your holidays in to find free love.

I didn't know dead civilians were treated so crudely. These appear to be mostly just regular handsome every-day type guys. One's even in a wife-beater. Maybe their families will come along and pull them out before they're covered with dirt.

Back