jon_b

Forum Elite
I have this as a roadside in Greece. This German soldier has been killed, had his clothes all removed, and left in the ditch at the roadside.

What did the guys who did this have in mind? Did they want his clothes? - were they humiliating him? - were they a bit necro perhaps? Pity he is facing the wrong way!

From my war archives.

jon

The face appears messed up, but he would have been worth a trip off base after dark.

jon i got tons from my gpa's scrapbook..when i get them all scanned i'll def post

I am sure there is a good reason why you use that image bam site, but I hate to have to look at tits and ass (womans) and this other bogus sex chat window that opens on it's own each time you click on a picture the first time. Otherwise, everythings fine.

Thank you Jonb. It is a sad fate that possibly awaits every young man who fights for his country. I took pity on this poor soldier,reduced the swelling in his belly, fixed his head with mine, toned up his musculature, given him a pilot's cover, and most important a paallein.jpgir of shiny German officer's boots.

Thank you Jonb. It is a sad fate that possibly awaits every young man who fights for his country. I took pity on this poor soldier,reduced the swelling in his belly, fixed his head with mine, toned up his musculature, given him a pilot's cover, and most important a paView attachment 31015ir of shiny German officer's boots.

:hahahahha: great work ivanhowe :yes: !!!!

Back