Collection of Vore stories

Brian2012

Forum Veteran
Chapter 1. Ash

Ash was a young man who lived for two things, Fitness and partying. Now you’d think that the two wouldn’t go together but Ash was so much into his fitness regime he knew how to get the best of both worlds.

When he wasn’t working or out having fun Ash would always be found at his local gym working on sculpting his fit and toned body.

He was regularly asked what he thought his best feature was and Ash would always answer confidently that seemed a bit arrogant that it had to be his pecs. And in all honesty the young man wasn’t wrong as two perfectly rounded pecs sat above some firm abs.

tumblr_pk7jxz6FoS1x3pjfno1_1280.jpg

“Yo Ash. I’m off now.” Gary shouted as he closed the office door at the gym. “You know how to set the alarm when you finish don’t you?”

“Yes mate.” Ash shouted “Relax. I’ve done it many times before.”

“Well I just want to make sure.” Gary replies “coz I’ll get in a lot of shit if people found out.”

Ash laughed, before adding “in fact Gary do me a quick favour and take a couple of shots outside.”

Gary agreed and the two headed outside where Ash began to pull off a few poses as Gary took the snaps using the young man’s phone. As Ash pulled off a double bicep pose that caught his definition well Gary fired him a warning.

tumblr_pk7jyiba4a1x3pjfno1_1280.jpg

“Don’t do too much outside mate. Remember it’s not safe. An Ogre has been spotted on the prowl so just do what you have to do inside.”

Ash shrugged his shoulders “I’ll be fine bro. Nothing is gonna happen here. Besides I think I can run faster than one of them.”
The two chuckled before Gary handed Ash his phone and drove off.

Ash was gonna head inside but first he wanted to exploit the space that he had in the car park. He set up his phone so he could recorded himself and turned up some music as he began to do some lunges.

Gary’s warning off the Ogre had been true. The huge beastly humanoid had been driven from its normal home deep in the forest due to deforestation. The work has driven the Ogre closer and closer to human lands and although the creature loved nothing more than to dine on human flesh it didn’t want to be living so close to its choice of food.

tumblr_pk7lqxUM2m1x3pjfno1_540.png

Now with its home set up in an abandoned mine the beast regularly went on hunting trips but experience and war wounds had taught it not to take on groups of humans. It now only hunted humans that appeared to be on their own as they were much easier prey.

As it made its way through the forest the creature heard the sound of Ash’s music blaring and soon found itself drawn towards the loud noise. The creature smiled when it spotted a potential source of food on its own, and from its hiding place it watched as a shirtless Ash dressed in nothing then a black pair of shorts and white trainers conducted his lunges oblivious to the dangerous threat that was just yards away.

tumblr_pk7mgvrLxx1x3pjfno1_1280.jpg

The Ogre waited, licked its lips and then burst from its hiding place surprising Ash and capturing him in its hands.
Ash squirmed and kicked his muscular legs from side to side.
Gary had been right and Ash was now in a whole lot of trouble.

“Oh shit. Please no.” He uttered before the Ogre moved its hand down to restrict his flaying legs and so only Ash’s torso was exposed.

The Ogre looked at its latest meal, licked its lips and moved Ash towards its mouth. The sexy young hunk screamed for help as he entered the beast’s mouth and expected death to be imminent. Instead the Ogre got a taste of workout sweat and liked the taste of it. Ash’s suffering was going to be prolonged for a few more minutes as the Ogre brought him in and out of his mouth as if it was sucking a lollipop. His fine body was now covered in Ogre saliva and Ash still held out hope that he would be saved.
However seconds later Ash had an indication of what was coming as the Ogre stopped looked down at him and for a final time moved the young man towards its mouth. Ash screamed as his head entered the foul smelling mouth but seconds later the screaming ceased as the Ogre bit just his head off.

Ash’s headless body now sat limply in the Ogre’s hand as blood dripped down his shirtless torso. All the time Ash’s head was swishing around the Ogre’s mouth before finally catching between the beast’s teeth and bursting open as it bit down sending bits of bone and brain all over. The Ogre soon swallowed and began to slowly eat the once hot athletic hunk. First Ash’s arms were pulled off and shoved in the mouth before it began to eat the hunks torso like it was eating a chocolate bar. Ash’s blood splattered onto the ground, as the crunching of bones and liquid slurping filled the area.
Soon, the creature had both of the stud’s legs in its hands, still attached by the pelvis. The horribly strong beast then pulled both legs in opposite directions, splitting one of them from the pelvis, like pulling on a wishbone.
It then munched on it like it was eating a chicken leg before finally gnawing down through femur and muscle until nothing was left of either leg.

When finished the Ogre then turned into the woods, leaving nothing of Ash to be found but some splashes of blood, ripped clothing from his black shorts, and some small pieces of flesh and bone.

However Ash’s phone had captured the sounds of the ordeal on film along with the Ogre walking away so people could deduce what had happened to the young hunk.

The press ran a story in the papers re Ogre safety which was accompanied by another shot of the deceased hunk.

tumblr_pk7jz544LQ1x3pjfno1_1280.jpg

Ogre is Caleb's soulmate. Same taste in men. Beast devouring Beauty.

Chapter 2. Dylan

Dylan headed to the lake to do some fishing. The twenty year old had found the ideal spot full of fish and more importantly it was an area that people hadn’t discovered yet.

tumblr_pk7moyWoPC1x3pjfno1_640.png

However as Dylan jumped out of his car he was completely oblivious to the fact that people never fished there as a giant Alligator stalked the huge lake.

tumblr_pk7moebCm31x3pjfno1_1280.png

The young man was a few hours into his fishing trip and had caught a fair few fish but he was completely unaware that the deadly Alligator was stalking him.

tumblr_pk7moyWoPC1x3pjfno2_500.png

As Dylan sat with his legs dangling over the side the Alligator struck, bursting from the water and snatching him from the waters edge. The young man managed to scream before the reptile bit down killing the young fisherman instantly.

Dylan’s torso was quickly devoured as his head and shoulders floated in the water along with his legs. The Alligator though made sure nothing of the young man remained as it scooted along the water swallowing what was left of Dylan whole.

tumblr_pk7moyWoPC1x3pjfno3_640.png

Wish I were like an alligator and could gobble down an entire twenty-year-old hunk, bones and all. But, unlike an alligator, I wouldn't bolt my food. I enjoy it slowly, even allowing him to watch me begin to devour him. Terror stimulates my appetite.

Chapter 3. Marc

Out of all the creatures that preyed on humans there wasn’t any more dangerous than the shapechanger. With the ability to transform itself into anything that it wished to the creature was a constant threat to any human it encountered. The beast would watch its potential human prey before transforming itself into something that would lure its meal into a false sense of security. Not many escaped the clutches of a Shapechanger when it was in full flow.

However the Shapechanger had one flaw, when it was midway through conversation with its potential prey its appetite would ruin its concentration and see it transform into its natural form.
Its features become all reptilian, all green and scaly as spines burst from its back ripping any clothing it may be wearing. Its limbs thicken as it grows taller with its shoulders becoming broader, its sinewy body surmounted by a lizard-like head. Its long forked tongue now swishing between alarmingly large teeth. The beast would always attacking by swiping at a victims throat and when dead waste no time to eat as much from its prey as possible.

tumblr_pk9mr5j7JZ1x3pjfno1_540.png

Marc was midway through his holiday with the lads and had the intention of getting laid nearly every night. He had a girlfriend back home but the old saying 'what goes on your stays on tour' was one he and his friends used regularly whilst on holiday.

tumblr_pk9m82zCPo1x3pjfno1_500.png

So far Marc had been unsuccessful in getting with a girl and now lay on an outside sofa by the hotel pool as his pride and ego was slightly dented. He had no idea that a Shapechanger was lurking observing potential prey and what it could shift into.

tumblr_pk9m82zCPo1x3pjfno6_640.png

The Shapechanger had waited long enough and decided now was the moment to strike. It had noticed how Marc observed every young lady that walked past.

The Shapechanger had disguised itself as a busty blonde young lady and approached the depressed hunk.
Marc’s eyes shot open when he say this attractive young lady walking over to him, maybe the day wasn’t going to be a complete waste after all he thought.

"Excuse me." The creature asked as it sat down next to Marc on the sofa and gently rocked his shoulder. Struggling to contain his emotions Marc looked at the sexy young blonde and sat up, it took him a moment to remember where he was. As the Shapechager had hoped Marc’s attention was quickly drawn to her large breasts that seemed to be trying to burst from the clothing that supported them.

"Errrr, do you want to come back to my room for some fun." Marc asked, his manhood now standing to attention.
The Shapechanger whispered "I’m up for it if you are."
Marc took her hand and led her back to his room.

Back in the room Marc removed his shirt and prepared for a little fun, he sat on the bed and took a spoonful out of a water melon.

The Shapechanger watched as the sexy hunk ate in front of it, the sight of Marc’s meaty body and thought of devouring him broke the Shapechangers concentration and it quickly reverted back to its normal shape. The creature knew it had to act fast and swiped one of its sharp claws out at Marc instantly slashing his throat. The young hunk clenched his throat as blood splattered from the wound and the Shapechanger was soon on top of its meal.

Its long forked tongue licked its reptilian lips as it surveyed Marc body, wondering which part to tuck into first.

tumblr_pk9m82zCPo1x3pjfno8_640.png

Soon enough the head was lowered as flesh was ripped from marc’s torso and devoured. Shapechangers were greedy creatures and ensured not much remained of their victims. Once it had filled its gullets the Shapechanger scavenged what it could use from Marc’s room. The items would come in handy when it was time to get its next victim.
The bloody mess of what was Marc was left on the bed for his friends to find

Ash is a perfect example of a heartbeat i would love to pull out of a boy and eat

Back