20 Year Old Man Commits Suicide by Hanging After Argument with Parents

I'm unable to imagine which kind of argument would lead to suicide.

I suspect that any 20-year-old guy who is still so involved with his parents that he'd kill himself over an argument with them is an immature guy with temper issues. It would be interesting to know what the argument was about.

Maybe his parents told him off for sticking his tongue out?

Maybe his parents told him off for sticking his tongue out?

Speaking of telling people off, I just learned a new British insult. I heard a man call a lady at an airport ticket counter a BLOODY PILLOCK. Maybe those two words passed the lips of someone in this unfortunate hanging house (where tongues are apt to stick out -- can't be helped). However, if someone called ME a bloody pillock, I wouldn't kill myself. I'd just call that person a right slapper...and consider us even.

Well I hope she wasn't a bloody pillock, though if she was good and feisty he may have had one when she'd finished with him since this is the origin:
Mid 16th century: variant of archaic pillicock ‘penis’, the early sense of pillock in northern England

Well I hope she wasn't a bloody pillock, though if she was good and feisty he may have had one when she'd finished with him since this is the origin:
Mid 16th century: variant of archaic pillicock ‘penis’, the early sense of pillock in northern England

WOW...there's always something I can learn. So, calling a person a pillock is like calling them a dick.

Back