fantasy scenario-- body in morgue

jordan_morg

Forum Newcomer
I'm turned on by playing dead. I'd like to meet a guy (or a girl!!) with major turn-on to play dead role-play. Snuff scenes don't turn me on. I want to be treated like a body in a morgue or funeral home, something like that.

I'm caucasian, in East Coast US, in 30s, average build. Straight but turned on by gay necro as well.

Also very interested in meeting any women on this site!

here's a rundown of things I'd like:

playing dead from beginning to end of session -- I could play dead for hours. being undressed, touched everywhere, being moved around, washed, embalmed, prepared for funeral, etc. I want to play the part of corpse that turns someone else on... its best to find someone who really is into the corpse play more than any violence or killing because I'm not interested in that. I just want to play the part of a body, laying at the crime scene or the morgue or the funeral home, being cared for by a horny necrophiliac.

My stats: mid 30s, caucasian, blond hair blue eyes, average height and weight

What a pity. I live in Germany. I would like to play with you. I would like to play the coroner. I am looking also for somebody who wants to play the corpse and can be play dead for hours.

Sounds great! I like playing with a corpse. Where in the east coast? I'm in NYC.

I'm turned on by playing dead. I'd like to meet a guy (or a girl!!) with major turn-on to play dead role-play. Snuff scenes don't turn me on. I want to be treated like a body in a morgue or funeral home, something like that.

I'm caucasian, in East Coast US, in 30s, average build. Straight but turned on by gay necro as well.

Also very interested in meeting any women on this site!
i like to pretend to be naked on skype my nickname is nakedcorpse30

Hi there. I'm the guy who made the original post. I don't have the original account anymore. Still very interested. Want to chat with people about it!

Back