ho ho's for the holiday

anonboy

Forum Regular
Mike and Isaiah stumbled into their apartment, both very intoxicated from a Christmas party. The two men they’d picked up there followed behind them, laughing and already bulging in their pants. They didn’t even make it out of the living room before the two guests had Mike and Isaiah naked. “Lean over the back of the couch” Guest one suggested. “yeah” agreed Guest 2 “we’re gonna give those holes a pounding.”.
The two guests fucked hard, moving the couch a full two feet forward. “Let us know when you’re close to shooting your loads” Guest 2 panted. After about 40 minutes, Mike panted “fuck, I’m gonna cum.” Isaiah also moaned “me too”. “Excellent!” Guest one said. Simultaneously Mike and Isaiah both began to shoot their loads. As they did, a sickening crack rang through the apartment. The two guests had snapped the necks of both Mike and Isaiah. Their bodies seized an twitched while the two guests pumped their hot loads into the two bodies.

The men tossed Isaiah’s body to the side “Don’t worry, we’ll get to you”. The two men laid Mike on his back, spread out. Guest 1 put Mike’s legs over his shoulders and started to fuck his already dripping ass. Guest 2 began fucking Mike’s gaping mouth. After they came, the men switched positions and gave Mike two more loads.

Leaving Mike’s body leaking cum, they grabbed Isaiah. They spit roast fucked him, finding the snapped neck really let them explore new angles.

When the two guests were finished, they strung Mike and Isaiah up by their necks. “Double asphyxiation gone wrong” guest 1 grinned. The two men walked out of the apartment laughing, closing the door behind them. The two hanging corpses dripping cum.

Mike and Isaiah’s bodies arrived at the morgue the next afternoon. The mortician, pulled back the sheets. He smirked. “Well, well, looks like I’m going to have a fun Christmas Eve after all.

Back