Cutest Dead Guy of 2018?

• Total voters

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
zTDQ17G.png

Hi all,

Voting is now offically open for cutest dead guy of 2018 take your pick until Dec 31 comments welcome you can also post other favourite models who expired in 2018.

If you look back at our threads you will see 2018 was last year of life for astonishing amount of beautiful young guys thousands of models become corpses the summer months were particula
rly deadly with road accidents and murder as the leading cause of death.

So who will be king? :super happy:

Some guys are so beautiful they continue to genera
te comments online years after they are well-rotted in the ground.

Model 1

Model 2

Model 3

Model 4

Model 5

Model 6

Model 7

Mode
l 8

Model 9

Mo
del 10

As pointed out in the above post you are welcome to add.

At first I thought I would vote for Model 2, but then, when I enlarged the thumbnail, I saw dirt in his nostril, so I went with my 2nd choice: Model 8. Always check your nose before having photos taken for a beauty contest.

Number 3, by far. Pretty face and gorgeous torso. Hair on his scalp but not on his chest. And he’s in jail, which means he could be rough. I like rough.

Number 3, by far. Pretty face and gorgeous torso. Hair on his scalp but not on his chest. And he’s in jail, which means he could be rough. I like rough.
Great minds think alike:cheers:

I imagine that his killer brutally grabbed his male organs then sliced them off like a butcher with real hatred.

I prefer to imagine that the killer knelt and gnawed on his still-living victim.

It's two days before Xmas, and Model 9 doesn't have a friend in the world. :(

It's two days before Xmas, and Model 9 doesn't have a friend in the world. :(

Yes, Alex, he does look forlorn and dispirited. If I could wrap my mouth around his bloodless cock, perhaps I could cheer him up. But I'd still vote for #3.

I want to suck on his tongue. Then bite and chew. In fact, there isn't much I wouldn't do with him. I seriously want to consume his beauty.

Back