Sick, Real-Life Story

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
I am now going to tell you a story from a couple of years ago that may sound hilarious but didn't look like fun to me back then.

I was 19, cute fit and hairy and I dated guys from the internet and there was not a single dude who refused sex.

I fucked them all - tall, skinny, fat, I didn't care. And every night I dated a different guy...at one point I even had two or three "boyfriends".

Until one motherfucker, Valentine 17 at the time.

Here is his pic, I still have it.

We met late one evening, it was cold but we spent hours together on our first date.

My heart was pumping like crazy, I really fell for him and wanted to make him my boyfriend.

He told me, "You are cute, I like you."

The boner I had, the thrill, I still remember it like it was yesterday.

And I freaked out. On our very first date.

We took the tram and I went near his place and I told him, "If I see you online again chatting with other guys you are a slut".

That was such a stupid thing to say but I did and he was offended.

The next few days he was avoiding me until one day he hung up on me.

I went to his school and started stalking him. I have never been refused sex before.

I spent hours every day hanging around outside his school.

He said, "I don't want to talk to you". and ran off.

But the next day I continued to stalk him.

One night I confronted him on the trolleybus, he pushed me at the doors but I caught him, then I ran after him, we shouted like crazy, I tried to apologize but he took a taxi and called me names.

It was a hilarious gay drama, we were so young and stupid.

Years later I met him again online. I recognized him but he didn't know who I was, he thought I was another guy from the internet who wanted a shag.

So I asked him questions...

He told me he was a drug addict and needed money.

He undressed himself stark naked and jerked on cam, on skype. OMG!!!!

But I felt bad, I even recorded him.

He said he wanted to meet up and that he has a sick fetish of someone tying him up and beating him on the head until he blacks out.

He also asked me to take pictures of ropes and belts I had at home and show them to him so that he "approves" them first.

SICKNESSSS!!!!!!

I asked my boyfriend if he would like to take advantage of this sick boy and fuck him in a park in Sofia and he agreed....The three of us agreed to meet up for a sick gay boy fetish session.

Can anyone guess what happened next???

He met you, and your boyfriend at the park. He recognised you, and tried to run, but you caught him, and talked him into having sex with you, and your boyfriend. You then tied him up, and left him there.

He met you, and your boyfriend at the park. He recognised you, and tried to run, but you caught him, and talked him into having sex with you, and your boyfriend. You then tied him up, and left him there.

WHOAH!!! :karalembushka::sm (18):

You watch a lot of movies!!!

Actually I didn't go, I thought if I did go it will be very brutal and someone could end up hurt and that it wasn't a good idea.

No, I dont really watch alot of movies, Im an internet addict.

Thats what I would of done, payback is a fucking bitch, turn me down for sex.

Its a good thing you didnt go, It most likely would have ended bad.

Back