I wreaked havoc on an internet board

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Last year I registered on one of the biggest boards on the internet and was happily posting away....flaming from time to time but mildly.

One of the moderators, who is from Sofia didn't like me from the start.

Told me to shut up, deleted my posts put me on temp bans until a few days ago when I was banned permanently for no good reason.

I got:

"Reason for the ban: Not specified."

I contacted him and asked to immediately lift my ban. He didn't.

I made ten accounts and spammed the shit of the whole forum, I complained to the administrators the supermods etc.

The stupid fuck posted pics of himself and the places he visits on the day he banned me.

I told the administrators I will find the fucker and beat him to pulp if I have to but my ban was unfair.

At first no one replied but I spend hours trolling, spamming the shit of the site untl I brought them on their knees.

The administrators contacted me and my ban was lifted.

I have done this before, I love administrators of other forums begging me to stop and contacting me via email.

:karalembushka:

It may not sound like a big deal but the board is huge and they have put up a warning saying if you are banned don't ask why you were banned we won't reply.

This is ridicilous.

I love making a difference in the world, even if I have to resort to desperate measures.

When I was 17 and I was about to graduate high school my french teacher refused to give me an excellent mark for the end of the term and when I asked her to give me another exam she refused.

I got home so angry and immediately devised a plan. I told my mom to go to the school and make an official complaint to the headmaster.

I got my mates to wreak havoc during our French classes and boycott the Bitch.

I went to my history teacher and complained, almost cried.

I crushed her so bad, I behaved so rudely she wouldn't believe it and nearly brough her to tears.

She gave me my mark, I got an excellent diploma and went straight to university and because I was the one with the highest grades I was able to choose from twenty fields of study while people with lower grades didn't have the choice.

I was fucking 17.

I have no idea why I am like that but when I really hate someone I will go to great lenghts to crush them.

Which one, French teacher or forum problem or both?

Both, but mainly the forum problem.

And I have noticed you can be awfuly mean to people you dont like. Remind me to never get on your bad side. lol

I am not that bad, I just fight for injustice and what I think is right.

You can't let anyone do what they want with you, right?

The entire thread has been copy/pasted an another site and discussed.

We know people from other gore boards visit regularly and dicuss everything we post, it's been like that for years.

Hilarious isn't it.

I don't bother to read their opinions but I see the threads.

BTW I got another message from the administrator of that forum I attacked, he admitted he had made a mistake with that particular moderator.

:sm (43):

I think it is lame and boring.

They posted a thread about me today, calling me a "problem".

:th_smiley_eh:

What??? Who is this oss person, I have never heard of him. Hold on, Im going to find it.
Oh, Its not the forum that I go to. No wonder I couldnt find it.
Talk about drama. I had no part of it.

I am not that bad, I just fight for injustice and what I think is right.

You can't let anyone do what they want with you, right?

I can do what ever I want and if I want to molest your site I will do so!

I don't care no fuck about your reputation!
And so do our users care about it!

Meatpie shut your fucking pothole before we get into action!

What you endured in the past months will be like a walk in the park!

Come get some!

Like the time I had a vision in late 2006. A golden Klingon D7 class battlecruiser descended into my head. Quite an honor.

Whoah, I had an awesome avatar back then!

This was posted on OLAF, a gore community long defunct.

Meat Pie,

Thank you for sharing.

Why you are like that? I am guessing it is part of your natural personal traits, take make you who you are. Nothing to be ashamed of and should embrace these traits and qualities of yours and not deny it. You be much happier and fulfilled if you do.

If someone bans me like that, yeah, I would have gone on a war path to teach them a lesson myself and totally understand what you mean by making a difference in the world by doing certain things lol.

The admins of that site... lol at them, not being able to control an attack like that and asking you to stop!!!!

This thread was posted in 2010 that's nearly 4 years ago and I think any further comments are irrelavant.

I know this is almost a two year old thread. But you turned out alright MeatPie. You graduated, went to college fuck what everyone else thinks.

Back