trans girl in the UK will play dead for you

bbun

Forum Newcomer
Hey. I'm a 21 year old pre-op transgender girl and I'd loveee to play dead for someone. I'd be willing to play dead for entire nights while you explored and had your way with my body. Please get in touch if you're genuinely interested. I live in east anglia in the UK but am good to travel around within reason.

I know this is "cutedeadguys" but i figured that there might be a couple of you who wouldn't mind (my anatomy should still be to your liking lmao ;) )

My kik is @ shellbeokay and my email is fayelayton111@gmail.com - I hope to talk and meet with some of you soon !

willing to present myself as a male for you. just felt like i should be honest about my identity :)

Sounds absolutely perfect -- nothing betterthan having access to an inanimate body for as long as I want! I just emailed you.

Sounds absolutely perfect -- nothing betterthan having access to an inanimate body for as long as I want! I just emailed you.

hankyou for replying to my ad ! you said you had sent me an email but i haven't received anything? is it better to talk here for the time being or do you wanna try again ? it's fayelayton111@gmail.com

hi I’m also trans! love to know that there are people like me on this site!
good luck on your transition ❤️

hi I’m also trans! love to know that there are people like me on this site!
good luck on your transition ❤️

aha oh nice too meet you too ! and thankyou ! i'll get there eventually <3 good luck with whatever too !

i know its kinda naughty to bump but... im still available... :blush:

Back