Human Pastries

stustustugoo

Forum Elite
Established Member
A Brazilian man -- dubbed the “Sweeney Todd” cannibal -- his wife and his mistress were sentenced each sentenced to several decades in prison after they were convicted of murdering women and stuffing their flesh into pastries that they then ate and handed out to neighbors, reports said.
Jorge Beltrao Negromonte da Silveira, his wife, Isabel Pires, and his mistress, Bruna Cristina Oliveira, were sentenced over the weekend after they were arrested in 2012 for killing at least three women, Brazilian outlet G1 reported. The trio -- nicknamed the "cannibals of Garanhaus" for the neighborhood where the murders took place -- was on trial for killing Alexandra Falcon Silva, 20, and Gisele Helena da Silva, 31.

Silveira was sentenced to 71 years in prison, while his wife received 68 years and his mistress 71 years and 10 months.
The trio lured women to their home by offering them a job as a nanny or giving them religious advice before slaughtering them and eating their flesh. Silveira’s wife used some of the flesh to make stuffed meat pastries called "salgados." They sold some of the pastries to neighbors.
The rest of the women’s remains were reportedly buried in their backyard.
On Friday, Silveira accused his mistress of torturing him.
"I'll tell you the truth now because in the other trial, I hid a lot in defense of Bruna. I've known Bruna since she was 17 and she told me she was a witch. I have no part in it. Both I and Isabel were tortured to assume that," Silveira said, according to G1.
The trio carried out the killings as a “purification ritual,” the BBC previously reported. At the time of the arrest, police also uncovered a book written by Silveira titled, “Revelations of a Schizophrenic,” where he claimed he heard voices and was infatuated with killing women.
The cannibal family was convicted in 2014 of killing Jéssica Camila da Silva Pereira. Silveira received 23 years in prison, while his wife and mistress were sentenced to 20 years, the BBC reported.

Source: https://www.foxnews.com/world/brazi...h-into-pastries-sentenced-to-71-years-in-jail

Anyone interested in partnering with me to open a pie and pastry shop?

OH YES. MOST DEFINETLY

As long as the signature pastry is feetpuffs! LOL LOL LOL
And TOEnutholes hahahaha

Anyone interested in partnering with me to open a pie and pastry shop?

I think Meatpie got there first!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweeney_Todd

"Plot synopsis[edit]
In the original version of the tale, Todd is a barber who dispatches his victims by pulling a lever as they sit in his barber chair. His victims fall backward down a revolving trap door into the basement of his shop, generally causing them to break their necks or skulls. In case they are alive, Todd goes to the basement and "polishes them off" (slitting their throats with his straight razor). In some adaptations, the murdering process is reversed, with Todd slitting his customers' throats before dispatching them into the basement through the revolving trap door. After Todd has robbed his dead victims of their goods, Mrs. Lovett, his partner in crime (in some later versions, his friend and/or lover), assists him in disposing of the bodies by baking their flesh into meat pies and selling them to the unsuspecting customers of her pie shop. Todd's barber shop is situated at 152 Fleet Street, London, next to St. Dunstan's church, and is connected to Mrs. Lovett's pie shop in nearby Bell Yard by means of an underground passage. In most versions of the story, he and Mrs. Lovett hire an unwitting orphan boy, Tobias Ragg, to serve the pies to customers
Alleged historical basis[edit]
The original story of Sweeney Todd quite possibly stems from an older urban legend, originally based on dubious pie-fillings.[6] In Charles Dickens' Pickwick Papers (1836–37), the servant Sam Weller says that a pieman used cats "for beefsteak, veal and kidney, 'cording to the demand", and recommends that people should buy pies only "when you know the lady as made it, and is quite sure it ain't kitten."[10] Dickens then developed this in Martin Chuzzlewit (1843–44), published two years before the appearance of Sweeney Todd in The String of Pearls (1846–47), with a character called Tom Pinch who is grateful that his own "evil genius did not lead him into the dens of any of those preparers of cannibalic pastry, who are represented in many country legends as doing a lively retail business in the metropolis".[11]
Claims that Sweeney Todd was a real person were first made in the introduction to the 1850 (expanded) edition of The String of Pearls and have persisted to the present day.[6] In two books,[1][2] Peter Haining argued that Sweeney Todd was a historical figure who committed his crimes around 1800. Nevertheless, other researchers who have tried to verify his citations find nothing in these sources to back Haining's claims.[3][4][5] "

I would like to visit a shop where they only sell cocks and balls. fresh or frozen... even fresh ones would cost more extra... because you could cut them by yourself

Back