Sharp Knife. Soft Throat. Red Gusher.

callmecaleb

A man is a tasty morsel.
Elite Member
Grabbing the hair of the beautiful young man, I pull his head back. His eyes stare at me, wide with terror. My knife slices deep through Adams apple, windpipe, vocal chords, and gullet. I clasp my mouth to the gaping hole. Gulping, slurping, I attempt to swallow as much of the gusher of blood as possible. I guzzle as fast as I can, not wanting to lose a drop. But still, much sprays onto our naked torsos, coating smooth white skin with crimson splatter. Aware of his body convulsions and guttural sounds as he gasps for air, I gulp voraciously to consume his life’s essence. And when the blood flow ebbs, my teeth tear at the soft warm tissue, gnawing, ripping, eating his throat back to the spine. Only then does my passion ease and I relax, limp with exhaustion, resting my nose in the wet, bloody void. My belly is full, and my crotch is soaked with a gallon of thick, creamy jizz.

Every guy has a favorite action character. Mine is Dracula. I dream of drinking from an endless fountain of blood. I won’t miss ISIS but I will surely miss their videos. So many beautiful throats gushing gallons of blood. “BLOOD” Just saying the word gets me off. The taste makes me hard. And I dream. Blood. Blood. Blood.

Back