I Am A Cannibal

callmecaleb

A man is a tasty morsel.
Elite Member
Origins. I was born this way. Can’t be any other explanation. As far back as I can remember, I have wanted to eat guys. As a little kid, when we ran around shirtless in the summer heat, I fantasized biting the other boys, sinking my teeth deep onto their smooth tender skin. At nine, I dreamed of chewing off my best friend’s dick. Shirts and skins? I wanted to be skins so I MIGHT be able to touch my teammates’ bodies. Went out for the swim team because there was so much skin. Now, at twenty-two, I pant in the presence of other bodybuilders at the gym. Oh, God, I want to eat them!

I guess I’m a vampire, too, because I love the taste of blood. Always have. In the second grade, my best friend Benji got a bad nosebleed and I clamped my mouth on his nose and sucked until the bleeding stopped. I was in ecstasy but he freaked out and suddenly was no longer my friend. Fortunately, he didn’t tell his mother. But blood is easy. So many ways to bleed and to taste it. Flesh is harder. To eat a man, you have to kill a man. Not so easy.

So, I lie in bed each night and dream of biting and chewing and swallowing the flesh of another man. All these beautiful bodybuilders at my gym. The craving is so strong, I have done serious damage to my cock while trying to relieve the passion of my dreams. Oh God in Heaven! Help me ease this pain! Am I the only one? There must be someone else out there who suffers as I do. Someone who craves the taste of male flesh. Who wants, who NEEDS male flesh in his mouth, in his belly? Am I the only one?

Rick. I met Rick a while back on Grindr. The sex didn’t work out, but we became close friends. Very close. In time, we confided our most closely-held secrets, and found we had more in common than we ever had imagined.

So, tonight, I’m in Rick’s kitchen drinking a beer. He looks me square in the eye and asks “Are you sure? One hundred percent. You want to go ahead with this?” Nervously but without hesitation, I said “Yes. Absolutely.” He turned and I followed as he left the kitchen, walked down a hall and then down some steps, opened a heavy door, and entered a large, brightly-lit room. In the middle of the room was a naked man, gagged, and tied into a large wooden chair.

I gasped. He was gorgeous. Great build, beautiful face, shoulder-length blond hair, perfectly smooth body. Rick stood behind the man, his hands on the guy’s shoulders, grinning. “Well, what do you think, Caleb? I tried to find one you would really like. See? I even shaved his crotch for you. Is he O.K.?” I was motionless, mouth gaping. The fucker was so stunningly sexy.
“He’s perfect.”
“He’s yours, Caleb. All yours.” I couldn’t move. Rick had just told me, in effect, that this man was mine to eat. Reality smacked me in the face. All my dreams and fantasies and cravings could be fulfilled tonight, with this man. But I would have to kill him.

I walked to the chair. The man’s eyes followed my movements. I could see apprehension and fear. I touched his cheek. So smooth and soft and warm. His shoulders. His hard chest. And red nipples, round and pointed like Hershey Kisses, each mound topped with a little button that begged to be bitten off. I’m not sure I had ever been with a man so fine. Rick touched his own earlobe and said “This is a good starting place.” As I leaned my face in toward the man’s ear, the asshole headbutted me. His forehead struck mine. Hard. Just above my eye, drawing blood. “OUCH! That hurt. YOU FUCKER!” I smashed my fist into his nose. I could hear, and feel, the cartilage crack. As he howled in pain, I looked at his flattened nose, bleeding profusely. My mind flashed back to Benji in the second grade, and I leaned down and wrapped my mouth around the bloody nose. I sucked up the blood, loving its taste, swallowing. Then, instinctively, I bit into it. In a frenzy now, I chewed and sucked. I had some notion of the guy lurching and crying out through his gag, and of Rick saying something to me. But I didn’t stop, couldn’t stop. Chewing, sucking, swallowing. Then I pulled back. The nose was gone. Just a boldly hole in the man’s face. Rick said, “Take the gag off, so he can breathe. You don’t want him to die now.” As soon as the gag came off, the room was filled with loud screams and screeches. Rick looked at me and just shrugged his shoulders. After a while, he took off his belt, wrapped it around the guy’s neck, pulled it tight, and yanked his head off to on side. “Hush up, boy. Me and Caleb want to talk.” Practically being strangled, the guy quieted down. Holding the belt tight, Rick turned to me.

“Be calm, Caleb. Don’t get in a frenzy. You got all the time in the world. First, I never thought your first taste of flesh would be a nose. That’s fucking funny. You’re so unpredictable. Second, we have no choice now but to leave the gag off which means the dude is going to make a lot of noise. Personally, I like it. Hearing a man scream in pain gets me boned, especially when I’m the one causing the pain. What do you think?”
I said “Yeah, screaming is cool.”

“Good. Now, let me give you some advice. Go slow. You’ll enjoy it more. Here. His neck.” Still holding the belt tight, Rick put his fingers to the guy’s neck, just behind the ear. “Your mouth can feel the man’s fear. When a man is afraid, he sweats. This neck is damp, and tastes of salt. That is fear. His terror will enhance your experience. Let your lips and tongue taste the skin. Then your teeth touch skin and slowly, very slowly, penetrate. Gently, but use all your strength to force your teeth through skin and into flesh. Perhaps you taste blood right away. Perhaps not. Then your teeth slowly grind, driving deeper into flesh. Rip, and yank at his skin and flesh. Now you will definitely taste his blood. Our teeth were not designed to rip skin and muscle apart, but we can create wounds that can then be opened further. Be calm. Be patient. And remember, your knives are your partners. You will learn from experience. Try it.”

“Our friend here has been listening to everything I’ve said. So he knows what you’re about to do. See how his body is trembling? More fear and terror.”

I leaned down and put my mouth to the man’s neck. Sure enough, damp and salty. And tense with fear. My teeth touched his skin. The man tensed. I bit down, slowly but firmly. The body jerked but Rick had a firm grip on the belt around his neck. As my teeth penetrated, I could taste blood. First blood. My life-long fantasy was reality. I put every bit of my strength into my jaw muscles. I ground my teeth and could feel the skin rip and could taste more blood. Teeth still clamped in his neck, I yanked my head back. Pieces of skin came away with my teeth. Blood ran down to his shoulder and his back. The wound was a half-open hole in his neck. Flaps of loose, bloody skin beckoned my teeth to rip more, so I took hold of one of the flaps and pulled, and a strip of skin four inches long ripped away from his neck. I stood, the strip of skin dangling from my mouth. Rick was grinning, nodding approval. He leaned over and took the bloody skin from my mouth and chewed it before swallowing. “Sweet, Caleb. You don’t need any more lessons.”

Rick let loose of the belt and the dude began to breathe heavily, then whimper. He was crying. Tears ran down his face. He looked up at me and sobbed “Why?”

“You ask me Why?
I say Why Not?
Yeah. Why Not?”

He was crying as I leaned in and began to bite his body. As deep as I could into his flesh. Shoulders, biceps, forearms, nipples. Yeah, I bit the tips off the nips. Oh, yummy! I bit hard, and drew blood. I bit hard, and drew screams. Then I was kneeling on the floor, between his knees. His cock lay before me. Long and skinny, soft but not shriveled from fear. I took it in my mouth and began to chew. I worked it around my mouth, grinding at the head and the shaft. I felt his body tremble, his huge thighs jerking back and forth in pain, squeezing my head, as I worked. Cocks are tough. Teeth aren’t going to bite through them. But my teeth did rip the soft outer skin. I tasted blood. I could feel the mushy innards. And, no, I didn’t bite through the big vein. But when I pulled back, his cock was a bloody mess. Intact, but hardly recognizable, and certainly no longer capable of working effectively. No piss or cum would ever flow through it again.

I stood. Rick was sitting on an old couch by the wall, a beer in one hand, his exposed dick in the other. “I’m just going to sit and watch you for a while, Caleb. But first, ditch your clothes. I want to watch you two gorgeous hunks play together naked.”

I stripped. My dick popped up and quivered as I untied the guy and pushed him forward out of the chair. He did a face plant and slid forward, his arms flung out to the side. “JESUS! MOTHER! FUCKER!” My scream of joy was as loud as any the guy made. Lying in front of me was something Michelangelo could have sculpted. Broad shoulders topped a muscular back that tapered to a trim waist. Then came a bubble butt to die for. Round and firm. Thick thighs. Sinewy sculped calves.

“Look at this, Ricky! This is amazing! I want to fuck it, and eat it, and slice it! Hottest body EVER!”

Rick laughed. “You’re really cute when you get excited, Caleb.” He got walked over. “He looks much better down there out of the ropes, but look at those arms. He could do serious damage if he was able to fight back. So, let’s make sure he can’t.” Rick rammed his boot into the guy’s ribs, twice. The guy screeched in pain. Then Rick did the same on the other side. “O.K. Broken ribs. He’s not going to want to move much. And every time we move him around, he’ll be feeling deep, deep pain.”

“Go ahead and fuck him, Caleb. I know you want to.” I did, and there was my problem. You see, I have an oversized cock. I mean, it’s big. I’m about eight inches long, soft or hard, and extra thick. Two inches diameter soft, almost three hard. Uncut. Meaty, fleshy and most guys don’t know what to do with it. Too big for their ass or their mouth. They love to look, or fondle, or nibble but they don’t give me a place to shove it. I looked down at the dude on the floor. My dick was going to rip that asshole wide open.

“I need some lube, Ricky. You got any here?”
“Caleb, sometimes you’re dumb as a stump. He’s carrying his own lube.”
“What?
“Look at the table, Caleb.”
On the table were several knives and other sharp cutting objects. I understood.

I knelt next to the beautiful bubble butt and rammed a knife blade into the shithole. [SCREAM!] After two thrusts, blood dribbled from the hole. I grabbed his hips and pulled him to a kneeling position. [LOUDER SCREAM!] I guess his ribs really did hurt. Holding his hips to steady him, I rammed my tool into his bloody hole, ripping a huge hole, wider than it ever had stretched before. [SCREECH!] He could feel it, too. I humped and pumped, and came sooner than I wanted, but feeling the sublime release of so much pent-up cum bursting into his ass. When at last my passion lessened and my dick began to soften inside his hole, I slid forward and my body fell on him, flattening him to the floor again. [SCREAM! SCREECH! HOWL!] As the full weight of my body fell on his broken ribs.

***O.K. I’m stopping my story for a moment. I am finding it difficult to describe all the noise this dude made. From my first bite until he died, the guy hardly shut up. So you readers are just going to have to use your imagination. Suffice it to say, the noise was constant and differed a lot. High pitched screeches, screams, rat-a-tat shrieks and howls, and deeper primordial sounds. In time, the loudest screams gave way to heavy guttural breathing, whimpering, sobbing, whiney sounds, until they stopped. That silence seemed strange at first. No screams or howls, just the sound of our knives when we cut into his flesh. The guy’s sounds were fascinating, stimulating. For months afterward, these sounds made their way into my dreams. Every night. Not as nightmares. More like a favorite soothing song. Like my mom’s lullabies.***

I looked at Rick on the couch. He was naked and stroking his own big dick. “Awesome, Sweet Meat! Now Ricky’s got a sticky dickie!”
I replied, “Come over here, Ricky. I’m starved. Let’s start to feast on our Meat Man.”

There we were. Two naked men sitting on the floor with two mounds of a smooth bare bubble butt between us. I picked up a paring knife about six inches long, very very sharp, and plunged it straight down into the assmeat. With an up and down motion, I carved a circle about two inches in diameter. With the circle completed, I sliced at an angle to cut deep within until the plug of flesh came loose and I pulled it out. Rick had done the same, and there we were, holding two plugs of buttmeat in our fingers.

My oversized cock was throbbing, ready to burst, as I finally realized my dream. I had cut flesh from a man and was about to consume it. My hands shook. My breathing was heavy, rapid, almost hyperventilating. I wrapped my mouth around the plug and sucked on the warm flesh. At that moment, my life was transformed. I kept it in my mouth, savoring its sweetness, savoring this moment, this momentous turn in my life. I sat perfectly still, my eyes closed, hardly breathing now, experiencing something. What? Something indescribable. Almost religious. A revelation, a conversion. I had entered a dark zone, populated by a select few. I had joined an elite band of men who could kill with impunity, for pleasure. And off in the distance, I sensed a shadowy group of other men, beautiful and naked, whom we would slaughter and devour. They would be our true life-sustaining nourishment. The craving that had consumed my life was eased tonight, not satisfied, but replaced by a new craving, bolstered by knowledge that it could be satisfied at my pleasure, for my pleasure. I was at peace.

I was jolted out of my reverie by Rick, shouting “Look!” The two holes in the butt had filled and overflowed with blood, running into the ass crack. We quickly leaned and slurped the blood out of the holes, but they filled again. Rick went off and came back with two straws. Grinning widely, we each sucked blood out of the holes with straws, like two boys slurping cokes. I even blew blood bubbles with the straw. Rick sucked blood into his straw and then blew it into my face. Eventually, he shoved wads of cloth into the holes and the bleeding receded. Didn’t stop, just slowed.

We sat, quietly relaxing, sucking on our pieces of meat. Rick wanted the guy’s front side, so we turned him over. We were intentionally rough as we flopped and dropped him, wanting him to feel a lot of pain from his ribs. Looked him over. His mangled dick was still a mess. The torso covered with teeth marks and ripped, bloody skin. His eyes were glassy now, and his breathing labored.

The nose hole was black with dried and coagulating blood. Desire surged through my body. I put a cloth into his mouth so he couldn’t breathe through it and put my mouth over his nose hole. Then I told Rick to stomp hard on his gut. Air suddenly gushed out of the boy through the only place possible. With a blast, my mouth was filled with a wet mixture of blood and snot. Oh Lordy! I kept it in my mouth, swirling my tongue through it, savoring the muck until I finally had to swallow. I put my mouth to his nose hole and sucked and licked and nibbled. More blood. More muck. I let him breathe through his mouth again. I put my lips to his and kissed him passionately. His mouth was slack, not responding, but that was O.K. I kissed and chewed his lips, ripping away.

Rick and I spent hours playing with the naked man. Not sure when he died, but no matter. We played like little boys in a sandbox. Rick played with the feet, while I defiled the torso. In time, we just stopped. Exhausted. Sated. I looked at the man’s feet. From the ankle down, Rick had stripped off every last bit of skin and flesh, leaving just enough sinew to keep the feet intact. Nothing but skeletal remains. No bones had fallen off. Amazing work! Rick is a master of men’s feet. A sculptor. A connoisseur of foot meat.

We sat quietly. Rick nibbled at a little pile of shredded sole meat. I sucked on a piece of butt meat, dipping it occasionally into a pool of bile and blood in the open chest cavity. We were sated. Couldn’t eat another bite. We were exhausted, depleted of energy and semen. We were a mess, completely covered with blood and gore. The boy was a bloody disaster, unrecognizable. Last night, he had been a delicious feast laid out for pleasure. Today, he resembled the aftermath, dirty dishes, spilled wine, and crusty cold food to be tossed in the garbage.

“Do you think he had a name, Rick?”
“Suppose. But it doesn’t matter, does it.”
“Naw. And Rick? Thanks for this.”
“You like?”
“Yeah, but let’s cook it next time. Easier to chew.”
“Next time? That means you want more?”
“After tonight, I don’t think I can live without it.”
“Nice. I’ll find a stove.”

We sat quietly, in our own worlds, for a long time. Then Rick belched. It was so sudden in the quiet that we both burst out laughing. Then I belched. And a belching contest broke out. All amidst gales of giggles and laughter. Little boys, happy with their secret. And then we climbed under the covers of a mattress in the corner, and slept.

We formed two bonds that night, Ricky and me. First, and most important, our souls meshed from our shared experience. Second, and more literally, our entwined naked bodies became stuck together from coagulating blood.

BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EXCELLENT! SO WELL DONE, SO EROTIC, SO STIMULATING!

Gifts.
Rick gave me a lovely gift, a small, brightly wrapped box. When I opened it, I thought it was fresh-baked holiday cookies. Oh, no, that wouldn’t be Ricky. There were six ovals of thin-sliced sole meat, from a man’s heel, that he had baked to a crispy texture, and decorated with squiggles of chocolate and dots of coagulated blood. Oh, my God, how sweet they tasted!

I felt bad that I had not gotten a gift for Rick, but he said no matter, because I had already given him the best gift possible. He said it was the sublime expression on my face at the moment when I put my first piece of male flesh into my mouth. Watching my eyes close in ecstasy and my soft breathing, as my mind and body transitioned to a new Dark Realm. That, he said, was my gift to him.

Happy Holidays to all who dream our dream and, especially, who live our dream. May we someday share a meal. Cheers!

Last edited:
:плюшевый медведь:

I'm not sure what you said, Anubis, but I will assume you would eat with me.
Or eat me.
Or be eaten.
(I get Russian verb tenses mixed up.)
All would be delightful.

Last edited:
yes Caleb I want to eat young guys too. I mainly want to eat their hearts but would also try the rest of their muscles and blood View attachment 120218 I wank several times a day watching such muscle pups on Flirt4free or Chaturbate wishing I was there to pull thier hearts from their breathing chests and just taste the delicious warmth of the lean meat and rich blood.

Your story amazes me but my main interest is his heartbeat. Eating the guys heart is my number 1 goal

Just Another Pretty Face.

Damon and I met at a holiday dance party. We caught each other’s eyes as we were writhing shirtless on the dance floor, our skin dripping with sweat, our eyes glazed by drugs. The music stopped and he threw his arms around my waist, licked my nipple, and clamped his lips on mine. We kissed hard. Our ripped abs and meaty pecs pressed together, grinding and sliding with our sweat. When our lips finally parted, we stared passionately into each other’s eyes, panting heavily, practically hyperventilating with the raw lust of two animals in heat. I struggled to speak over the din.

“Hey, did we just become friends?”
“Yes! Let’s fuck.”
“My place?”
“Fuck yeah! I want to eat your muscles and chew your tits.”
“O.K.! And I want to eat your pretty face.”

And that’s what I did. I ate his face.

But first, his guts. When we got home, I drugged his beer, but he was in such a passion it was hard to get him to drink. He ripped my shirt off and licked at the sweat on my belly, and worked his way up to my chest and nips, nibbling and biting. Just before he passed out, he dug his teeth deep into my pec, breaking skin and leaving a mark that lasted for weeks. It hurt, but I loved it. I don’t get to see my own blood on my own body too often.

My passion was stoked, too, so I stripped him naked, spread-eagled him on the floor, ditched my own clothes, and then plunged my hunting knife into his chest and ripped him open all the way to his dick. I dropped the knife and with both hands pulled his stomach open, revealing his heaving guts. Into the warm, wet, yellow mass, I shoved my face. My tongue lapped. My teeth chewed. My mind reeled. I was eating the inside guts of a living, breathing man! PARADISE!!!! My face could feel the heaving of his guts. My face burrowed deep, twisting, chomping. My nose and ears filled with….something. I couldn’t breathe. I needed to come up for air but was fantasizing dying like this, suffocated, my lungs, throat and nostrils filled viscera, my face buried deep in the bowels of an incredibly handsome man.

But I did come up for air. My face was wet with slime and my teeth tightly held a piece of a gut. My heart was pounding and my breathing was heavy and fast as I glanced at Damon’s face. It was frozen with a look of absolute agony. I had never heard him scream, but if he had, I would never have noticed, so engrossed was I in his belly. He must have only passed out because I could see he was still breathing. With undiminished lust, I drove my face back into his heaving mass, and chomped and chewed and sucked and sniffed. So many tastes and aromas. Yesterday’s dinner, and tomorrow’s shit, and much more. In time, my frenzy lessened, and I slumped with exhaustion, and fell asleep with my face half inside the bloody void in the dead man’s belly.

When I awoke, Damon was indeed dead, still warm but dead, his face still frozen in agony. I slithered up and kissed his eyes. They were wide, filled with terror. I gouged his eyeballs out with my thumbs and stared as they dangled a few inches below the socket. “Can you still see me, Damon. Am I still hot? You are even more attractive now, Damon, because I can see your guts. Your abs were super but what lies beneath is better.” I chomped down on one eyeball and then the other, feeling warm liquid run down my throat.

“Your face is still pretty, Damon.” I slid on top of him, my face looking down onto his and, because he was taller than me, my cock and balls flopped down to nestle inside his open belly. I began to bite his face. Gnawing and ripping at his skin. My teeth breaking through to the flesh underneath. There isn’t much flesh on the face. Mostly skin on bone. But I chewed everything there. The cheeks were tough and were mostly swallowed in big chunks. I remembered our passionate lip-lock as I nibbled slowly, devouring his luscious lips bit by bit, exposing his perfect teeth. His eye sockets grew in size as the skin surrounding them slid easily down my gullet. A nose, thick with snot, was extra tasty. Damon’s face disappeared into my belly. And I was proud that I had never had to ask my knife for help after the first rip. Belly and face, all teeth.

When I stopped chewing, I leaned back and looked at him. At the dance club, he had been just another pretty face. Here, now, he was one-of-a-kind gorgeous: a skull of bloody sinew and bone and white smiling teeth. That night, as I cuddled Damon’s cold corpse against my body, I would dream of sucking on his new softer abs and licking his new prettier face. Sweet dreams! Wet dreams!

View attachment 120227

Last edited:
Vamping a Hot Kid

Male flesh can be tough to chew. The teeth aren’t strong enough to cut through all skin and sinew, at least not without a lot of effort. But once that lump of flesh is in your mouth and you’re chewing, masticating, tasting a man, the sensation is sublime.

Blood, on the other hand, is much easier. A small scrape on the skin creates seepage. A deep cut will bring a steady flow. And severing a vessel or artery generates an eruption, a fountain, spurting in rhythm with your partner’s heartbeat. Then, if you’re thirsty enough, and can position your mouth in the right spot, you can drink a huge amount of this sweet elixir.

Terry was an attractive guy. Tall, slender (but not skinny), smooth, long dong, nice nips, and a pretty face. But his most attractive feature was a prominent Adam’s apple. Very prominent. And it would be my entry point to his neck and the blood that flowed through it. He lay tied to my table with a rope through his mouth that held his head back, fully exposing his neck. At the beginning, he was still unconscious from the drugs.

I put my mouth to his neck and began to lick. Oh, how sweet the taste of his young skin (yes, he was very young!) as I ran my tongue over his throat. The apple, hard and seductive, beckoned. I could no longer resist its allure. My mouth wrapped and my teeth began to clamp….when I pulled off. No, not that way. With a pair of surgical scissors, I cut into the skin on his neck, snipping all the way around, and lifting off the skin. And there, as blood flowed around it, all white and hard, was Terry’s throat testicle. I lapped at the blood and licked at the lump of cartilage. Sweeeeet! My own dick, hard and twitching, blasted a huge thick load of cum into the air, and as it plopped down onto my boot, my teeth crushed the Adam’s apple. The unconscious boy’s body lurched upward and a sharp intake of air combined with a sort of groan came from his mouth. But I paid little attention as I ground my teeth into the hard, crunchy cartilage. I gnawed and chewed and swallowed such large chunks that my digestive system was going to have to work overtime.

No time to rest. There was an open neck beckoning. Blood was running onto the table, being wasted. I lapped and sucked. Oh, this boy was delicious! Unless you’ve indulged you cannot imagine the glorious taste of young skin, young meat, young blood. Why do we worship youth? Why do we salivate over young beauty? Because of its taste!

I poked my knife into Terry’s windpipe and throat. As my mouth lapped at the two openings, I could feel air mixed with blood being sucked in and expelled out. The exquisite gurgle of a man beginning to drown on his blood. I sucked his esophagus and trachea, drawing air and blood. As my tongue and my teeth did their business, I sensed confusion within Terry. His lungs were being invaded by a trickle of blood. His heart, which normally got all the blood it wanted, beat faster, to bring more in. And his brain was being shit-fucked by signals it had never received before. Meanwhile, old Caleb’s motormouth was chomping away, incessantly tearing at the delicious throat, opening the chasm wider and wider. And Terry, still unconscious, seemingly oblivious to his plight. He may sleep through his death. Pity!

Finally, it was time. I put the knife to the carotid artery and sliced. My mouth clamped down on it as blood erupted in strong spurts. I tried to drink as much of the luscious liquid as possible, but could not keep up with the steady gusher. Much did slide down my throat but lots of it spurted into my face and down onto the table. (Damn, Dracula hardly wasted a drop! How did he do that?) Anyway, I kept at it, slurping and swallowing as fast and as much as I could, like a frat boy chugging beer in a contest. After several pints, the flow slowed as Terry’s heart powered down, and eventually stopped. I didn’t move for several minutes, completely exhausted by my efforts, breathing heavily, my own heart pumping furiously. I stood and looked at Terry. His face was contorted, eyes wide, mouth agape, blood on his lips. Thank God, he had woken up in time to experience the horror of his death. Would have been a shame if he had missed it.

I needed to rest, so I pulled a chair up to the table where Terry lay. I had to consider what to do with the body, how to consume it. But first I needed to wind down. I reached under the table where a bucket had caught all the blood that had escaped my mouth, dipped a beer mug in, and filled it with still warm blood. Then I sat naked and relaxed, smiling with contentment, my face and hair caked, and drank my brew.

yes Caleb I want to eat young guys too. I mainly want to eat their hearts View attachment 120218

Yes, Demon. I would love to join you in ripping a beating heart from a young man's chest. The two of us holding the pulsing muscle in our hands together, kissing and caressing it, and biting into it before it powers down.

And, if this pic is you, I would kill you and eat your heart. But not until I had removed that luscious smooth skin, strip by strip, and consumed it.

yes Caleb I want to eat young guys too. I mainly want to eat their hearts View attachment 120218

Yes, Demon. I would love to join you in ripping a beating heart from a young man's chest. The two of us holding the pulsing muscle in our hands together, kissing and caressing it, and biting into it before it powers down.

And, if this pic is you, I would kill you and eat your heart. But not until I had removed that luscious smooth ivory skin, strip by strip, and consumed it.

Andre.

Rick introduced me to Andre. Since my first taste of cannibalism, I had been kind of wild, too wild Rick thought, and maybe Andre could teach me restraint and refinement.

So there I was. In an elegant room, with Andre and two others, drinking cocktails, chatting, and getting to know each other. Andre was a good-looking man in his mid-forties, wearing a suit and tie. The rest of us were in jeans and tees or tanks. We’d been encouraged to wear whatever we wanted, even nothing, but I had decided to just wear normal street clothes. Those of us who were here for the first time were very nervous, but Andre had a manner that put us totally at ease.

Andre escorted us into another room. In the center of this room was a table with a naked man tied to it. Andre spoke: “First, I’d like to speak to those of you who are new here tonight. We are a small, elite group bonded by our love of Man. We love Man much more than your average gay guy does. We adore Man, revere Man, worship Man. We consume Man. Just saying the word “Man” makes our hearts pound and our groins tingle, because we are all cannibals, homosexual cannibals. We eat male flesh. We drink male blood.” (A long low moan emanated from the naked man on the table.) “Later this evening, we will dine on a beautiful young man. Man meat will not be the only delicacy served, but will be incorporated into every course. No man offered here has ever reached the age of twenty-six, and when he is butchered, every bit of him is used, either served at table, or used to fertilize our gardens, where we grow our own vegetables, herbs, fruits and all else used in food preparation. The entire dinner will be prepared by our master chef, Zakary, who is also my son.” He gestured to a tall handsome young man dressed in a white chef’s outfit, including toque, who stood nearby.

“Before dinner, though, we have an an amuse-bouche, a light bite to prepare us for the big meal. That would be Henry.” He put his hand on the chest of the man tied to the table. “Henry is twenty-one, a rent boy whose professional name is Colt Ryder. Over there, on the TV screen, you can see highlights from his many porn videos. A very sexy and talented youth, don’t you think? Colt is yours to use as you like.” (Another moan.) He gestured to a small table nearby. “There are instruments for your use, if you choose, but be careful as they are extremely sharp. Also, Zakary will perform any procedure you ask to be done. He is very expert with sharp tools. Colt has been partially sedated but will not be immune to your actions and may cry out. That is natural. Unlike the outside world, we do not try to shield our ears from the normal sounds of butchering. On the contrary, it can be quite stimulating for some. In sedating Colt, both in his capture and tonight, we have used only natural ingredients. No chemicals that might taint the quality or taste of the blood or flesh you will enjoy tonight.

“Over there, on the sideboard, you will see bowls containing various delicious dips, created by Zakary from the innards of young men. Also, some blood fondues. I encourage you to try them, perhaps as finger food.” Using pruning clippers, Andre snipped off one of Colt’s index fingers, dipped it into a brown cream, and slid it into his mouth. Colt uttered nothing more than another low groan. “And so, gentlemen, enjoy your appetizer.”

Our cocks were rock hard as we moved to Colt. He lay on his back, his legs slightly bent and spread wide, offering easy access to his crotch and butthole. His upper torso was raised slightly, showing off his smooth belly, chest, arms, and face, and his head rested on a wooden block. The table itself was stainless steel and had several holes from which, underneath, tubes ran to a large bucket with a spigot.

There were tears on Colt’s cheeks as our hands caressed his smooth white skin. We poked and prodded and twisted. Ears, nose, mouth, nipples, dick, nuts, butthole, feet. Without thinking, I became the first to act. I bit off his little toe, chewed vigorously, and swallowed. Ahhhhh! Now other teeth began to nibble and bite Colt’s body. He groaned loudly, his body jerked against his bonds, and his eyes glowed with fear. Then…he screamed, screeched actually, high pitched and loud. So sudden and loud that we all stopped what we were doing. One of the guys had clamped his teeth on Colt’s testicle. The noise startled him, too, and he released the nut.

“Zakary, can you cut away his sac so his nuts hang free? I want to suck on them.” “Of course, sir.”

“Zakary, I’ve been trying to bite off his toes but not doing so well.” “But you are making progress, sir, and he’s feeling a lot of pain.” “Think so? O.K. I’ll keep chewing.”

“While he’s working on that foot, would you cut off all the toes on this one and a few fingers, too, so I can try your dip?” “Of, course, sir.”

“I just cut his lips off, Zakary. What do you think? Too ragged?” “No, an excellent job, sir. It accentuates his teeth and gums.”

“Hey, dude, how bout a contest to see who can chew a nipple completely off the quickest?” “No way you’ll beat me!” “You’re on. Winner gets his ears and nose.” “Right!”

“Zakary, would you trim off his foreskin and all the outer skin of his dick. I’ve fantasized eating dickskin since I was a kid.” “Absolutely, sir.”

“Hey! Can I chew the dick after the skin is off?”

“Is it OK to scalp him, Zakary?” “Of course, sir.” “Crazy! I want to lick his bloody skull.”

“Can I wear his hair?”

I looked through the cutting instruments, picked up a scalpel, and stood by Colt. The others watched as I sliced the boy’s smooth belly, making an incision about six inches long, from side to side, just below his belly button. Ohhs and aahs as rich red blood quickly filled the slit. Then exclamations of joy as yellow intestines began to poke through the opening. Positioned as he was, Colt’s eyes could also see this and they widened with terror, and his breathing and heart beat increased. Even under sedation, Colt was panicking, which pulsated his guts further and faster out of his belly. As the others marveled at this, I leaned in and pushed my face into the yellow pile, savoring the unique smell and slick texture. When I raised my head, I brought with it a long intestine clamped between my teeth. The others applauded and Zakary cut the gut free from the mass, leaving it to dangle from my mouth. As the others clawed at the slimy pile, I chewed my piece.

Zakary smiled, “You’ve got experience, sir.” I nodded, still chewing. His hand touched my crotch. As he squeezed my huge hard rod, his eyebrows went up. “Impressive. In so many ways. I hope you will return.” “So do I.”

The others were now cutting and chopping at Colt. Soon, I heard the inevitable “I’ve gelded the colt!” His blood continued to run onto the table and down into the large container. Zakary filled two mugs with the boy’s blood and gave one to me. We clicked glasses as he said, “To the future, Caleb…I hope.” I nodded and we drank together. “Yes, Zakary, I hope so, too.”

Last edited:
Dinner With Andre.

For weeks, I dreamed and jerked off to the memory of that night at Andre’s. Then, four months later, I received an invitation to return. I don’t think I’ve been so jacked up since I killed my first victim.

Like the first time, I was picked up on a downtown corner by a black SUV, with tinted windows so I couldn’t see where we were going. After a half-hour, we pulled up at Andre’s country estate. I was shown to a private room where I could shower and dress for dinner. Again, I was told we could wear anything or nothing. I was modest four months ago, but tonight I was going to impress. Leather chaps and boots. Only. The mirror reflected a sexy stud. I’m 25, 6’1, 185, fortunate in my genes, in that I’m extremely good looking and have a near-perfect body. Classic proportions and absolutely smooth. No tattoos or facial hair. I also have an oversized cock. I mean, it’s big big. About nine inches long, soft or hard, and extra thick. Two inches diameter soft, almost three hard. Uncut. Meaty, fleshy and most guys don’t know what to do with it. Too big for their ass or their mouth. They love to look, or fondle, or nibble but they don’t give me a place to shove it. And I have large nuts that hang low in a roomy sac. Yes, the mirror reflected a very sexy man. Absolutely gorgeous and mouth-watering above the waist. And below, voluptuous cock and balls framed by chaps, and a solid bubble butt protruding from the rear. Caleb is a looker, all right. No one can keep their eyes or hands off me. I will attract attention tonight, for sure. I hope Andre doesn’t mind.

When I walked into the cocktail room, I felt six eyes boring in on me. Andre and two others. Jack wore only tight white shorts, while Cory was naked. Both were strikingly handsome, but they paled next to me. All returning vets, we were relaxed and chatted amiably, discussing our previous experiences in this house. When we were ushered into the next room, there again was Zakary in his white chef’s outfit standing next to the table holding a naked man. Zakary’s eyes widened when he saw me.

Since we had all been here before, Andre didn’t have to give his welcoming spiel. He merely pointed to the TV screen and vids of the boy, Barney, showing off his dick and ass on social media. Zakary immediately clipped off all Barney’s fingers and toes and offered them to us for dipping. We all nibbled away as we stood around the muscular, dark-haired boy and critiqued his body. His eyes reflected fear. Did he know what his fate would be? Again, I was first to act as I wrapped my lips around his nose. (I have a thing for noses!) I sucked and got some snot. Snot is tasty. Then I bit into the nose and the boy’s body lurched upward. I didn’t chew his nose off, just chewed until it was bloody, and pulled off. Rivulets of blood ran down both cheeks.

Cory asked “Zakary, can I cut off his dick?” “You can, but he will bleed out and die pretty quick. If that’s what everyone wants, a quick death, then you can do it yourself. But if you want him to live a while longer, I can remove it for you with out killing him.” Everyone agreed to that.

Zakary took the boy’s dick in his mouth and in moments it had swollen into a long hard rod, curved slightly to his belly like a horse. Zakary took a piece of twine and tied the dick about a half inch from its shaved base. Then another piece tied right at the base. He continued to tighten one and then the other until he had tied the cock off completely, so no cum or blood could flow into the still rigid dick. Then he placed a sharp knife between the two cords and sawed Barney’s dick off. As he handed the dick to Cory, he said “The twine at his crotch will keep him from bleeding even though we cut that big vein, and the twine on the cock will keep it hard while you use it.”

Cory was ecstatic. He licked the dick and walked to the head of the table and shoved it deep into Barney’s throat. “Fuck yourself, Barney! Do you know yet that we are going to eat you tonight? Yes, we are cannibals and you’re our dinner. We’re going to cut you in little pieces and eat you. And we’re going to keep you alive so you can feel every cut. Fuck you!”

“Christ, Cory, that was harsh.”
“Oh, he reminds me of someone I hate.”
“So, he suffers for that?”
“He’s going to die and we’re going to eat him. Why not have fun and terrorize the little bitch?”
“Well, since you put it that way.”

Jack shrugged and turned to Barney’s head. The dick was still deep in his throat and he was struggling to breathe through the nose I had mangled. There were tears on his cheeks now, mingling with the blood. And the boy’s eyes reflected absolute terror. Jack said, “Barney, you don’t have to watch.” He poked his finger into the kid’s eye and kept pushing until the eyeball popped out. Barney was screaming and his eye dangled on his cheek.

Zakary turned to me. “Tough crowd tonight.”
“Yeah. Should be fun.”
Looking me up and down, and winking, he said, “Thanks for being here again.”
“Anytime you want me. I like your menu.”
“Any limits on the age of the meat?”
“Late twenties would be my limit.”
“Limits on the other end of the scale?”
“No. I imagine veal would be lovely.”
“Good to know. That’s a touchy subject for some guys. I have some very tasty recipes.”
“I’m sure.”

I looked over at Cody shoving the kid’s cock in and out of his mouth, giving it a blow job. And Jack was flicking two dangling eyeballs now. I asked Zakary to castrate Barney’s nuts. He tied off the sac, flicked his knife, and handed me two pearly white testicles. I sucked on each for a minute or two and then walked over the boy and popped one into each of the empty eye sockets. That got everybody’s attention and big smiles and applause.

I looked over the collection of sharp instruments and picked one up. “What’s this for?”
“For coring”, said Zakary.
“Coring?”
“Yeah, like coring apples. Or pecs, or butts. Papa invented it”
“Let me use one.”

The gizmo was round and hollow, with one end very sharp and serrated. I looked at Barney’s chest and set the cutter over one nipple. As I began to twist it, the blade cut into his chest. I kept twisting and pushing down, and the cutter ripped through his chest until it was almost two inches deep. From the open end, I could see the boy’s nipple and an oozing of blood. “Now what?” Zakary came over and shoved a thin wire down into the chest, made a couple twists, and pulled the cutter out of Barney’s chest. Inside the cutter was a plug of flesh. He poked and it dropped into my hand. A two-inch plug of pec flesh topped by a nipple. I slipped it into my mouth and sucked on it. Meanwhile, the hole in Barney’s chest was filling with blood, and Cory and Jack were taking turns slurping it out. The hole kept filling, so I joined in. Hard to imagine this little fountain of blood not running dry.

I turned to Zakary, who was grinning at all of us. And with blood on my lips, I leaned over and kissed him. He was receptive and when I pulled away, he reached down and held my cock in his hand.
“So huge.”
“Mmmmmm.”
“Someday.”
“Yes, someday.”
From across the room, I saw Andre looking at us and smiling.

Face Time.

I didn’t have to wait four months for my next invitation. It came in three weeks. And, again, I dressed only in chaps and boots. To my surprise, there was only one guest, an older guy named Maurice. He was a still-handsome forty-something man. Very nice, and very attracted to me…my dick, really. He stared down at it and simply said, “Oh, my. Andre, where did you find this young man? Don’t ever let him get away.”

We chatted amiably, Andre, Maurice and me. The whole time, I could feel Maurice’s eyes probing every inch of my body. Every crevice. Every muscle. Every inch of my skin. I loved it. I love to be lusted after, to have my body be the center of attention. I know how attractive I am and I love it when others acknowledge my beauty. I want men to want me.

When we entered the next room, Zakary approached and hugged Maurice, and smiled at me. “Ah, welcome. Two very special guests tonight. Uncle Maurice and Caleb. I’ve prepared an exquisite meal for us, a succulent veal. But first, a little face time, I presume, Maurice?”

“Of course, Zakary.”
“He’s a pretty one, don’t you think, Caleb?”
“Yes, stunningly beautiful!”
“Uncle Maurice collects beauties like this one.”
“Collects?”
“Yes. Faces, to be more precise. I remove the face from the boy and Maurice takes it home.”
“Takes it home?”
“For his collection. He has an exquisite collection of faces and body parts.”
“Fuck!”
“Ha! Yes. An unusual hobby. What I’m going to do, Caleb, is slice the face off this man. It’s a very intricate procedure and demands my full concentration. It is quite painful for the subject, but what the fuck. He’s sedated so he can’t move. I mean, his head must be immobile so I can do my work. But at the same time, he will feel excruciating pain, which I can see in his eyes as I cut. That’s a huge turn on for me and I always have a raging hard-on, so I’ll strip and work naked. I know you and Uncle Maurice and Papa won’t mind.”

Zakary removed his chef’s outfit, revealing a very attractive body. He was about 6’4”, maybe 175 pounds, curly brown hair, smooth skin, prominent nipples, a long slender cock of almost nine inches, surrounded by a heavy brown bush. He obviously didn’t work with weights but his nineteen-year-old body could develop nicely with the right workout.

“How do you like me, Caleb? I can’t compare to you but hope I’m not too bad.”
“No, Zakary, you’re a very attractive guy. Sexy. Enticing.”
“Since you were here before, I’ve wondered if I should shave my crotch like you do.”
“Shaving does make you dick look bigger, and yours is already rather impressive.”
“OK. Everybody just stop and wait. I’m going to shave right now. I’m too excited not to.”
“Zakary. Stop. You can’t just run off.”
“Yes, I can, Papa. You can’t continue without me, can you?”

While Zakary was gone, we all laughed at his impulsiveness, and occupied our time by probing and poking the man on the table.

“He’s a beauty, Andre. Where did you find him?”
“Outside the all-night gym downtown. An easy capture.”
“Name?”
“Not sure. George or Jim or Jordan…something like that.”
“Say Caleb. I think you should strip down, too. You know, to make Zakary feel more comfortable.”
“Sure. You never have to ask me twice to get naked.”
“I’m sure. We old guys will keep our clothes on and just admire the two of you.”

Zakary returned with a beautiful smooth crotch. When he saw me, he let out a yelp of joy and his dick sprung to full attention. Then he became serious and made himself relax. With scalpels in hand, he turned to the man on the table. He made an incision across the scalp, about two inches above the hair line. Then down the sides of the head, behind the ears, to the jaw. Another cut below the jaw, from side to side, completing the circle.

He pulled at the hair with one hand and slid his scalpel under the skin. With only a few sliding cuts, the skin pulled away rather easily. Little by little, the boy’s skin separated from his forehead. Zakary gently sliced and lifted until he had reached the eyes. Many quick and delicate movements, left and right, up and down, and the face was lifted past the eyes, leaving sockets and eyeballs. Eyeballs moving. Staring vacantly. Deprived of lubricating eyelids. The room was silent except for light slicing sounds and an occasional mournful lament emanating from the boy’s throat. As the face detached from the eyes, I heard a quiet grunt from Zakary. I glanced down in time to see quantities of thick cum spurting under the table from his trembling cock. Seeing Zakary’s jizz flow, my own cock erupted, shooting my load into the air whence it plopped onto the boy’s chest. Andre and Maurice grinned widely, and Zakary glanced back at me with smiling eyes.

From the first cut, blood oozed and flowed. It certainly would have been easier for Zakary to perform this separation with the boy dead and his heart not pumping. Slippery blood made it more difficult to hold on to skin but there was no doubt it was more stimulating this way. If the boy was feeling pain, the only evidence was an occasional moan and a clenching of his fists.

Zakary continued, slicing and lifting behind the ears and to the jaw. Amazingly, the ears and the nose detached, and then off came the lips, full and pink. As the skin pulled from the chin, completing the circle, Andre held a silver platter out and Zakary slid the face onto it. He smoothed it out some wrinkles and spread it wide on the platter, then turned back to the boy. His scalpel dug out each eyeball, which he set in the eye sockets on the platter. Zakary nodded and smiled. “For you, Uncle Maurice.” “Thank you, dear boy.”

I looked at the boy’s chest and could see his heart was still beating. Then I looked at the face. Or, where there had been a face. A Halloween mask, is the only way I can describe it. Mostly red and oozing still. Some white bone and red sinew, holes where eyes and nose had been, teeth and gums grinning prominently. Zakary said he had passed out from the pain shortly after he started, but soft moans had continued off and on. He could die momentarily or continue breathing for hours.

My dick was hard again and I needed to chop. I picked up a long knife, put it to a pec and sliced horizontally until I lifted the entire pec off the boy’s chest. Then I cut the other one off. Handed one to Zakary and kept the other. “Something to chew on after a hard day’s work.” Grinning, we bit into the beefy muscles. We stood close together, our cocks hard and throbbing, poking at each other. Meanwhile, Andre and Maurice were at the sideboard, admiring the boy’s face.

And dinner? We ate that dinner, the four of us. Veal is indeed delicious, with a rich melt-in-your-mouth succulence. In the center of the table lay the beautiful young flattened face, side by side with the denuded grinning skull. A delightful setting for a delicious meal.

http://pixhost.to/show/154/90384983_8790094_201810230803450272.jpg

this is the best part:

I looked through the cutting instruments, picked up a scalpel, and stood by Colt. The others watched as I sliced the boy’s smooth belly, making an incision about six inches long, from side to side, just below his belly button. Ohhs and aahs as rich red blood quickly filled the slit. Then exclamations of joy as yellow intestines began to poke through the opening. Positioned as he was, Colt’s eyes could also see this and they widened with terror, and his breathing and heart beat increased. Even under sedation, Colt was panicking, which pulsated his guts further and faster out of his belly.

Thanks. It makes me hungry and hard knowing someone else feels the same stimulation.

And, if this pic is you, I would kill you and eat your heart. But not until I had removed that luscious smooth ivory skin, strip by strip, and consumed it.

I wish I had a body like that but no that is my newest obsession on cam. Tbevery type of body I dream to kill and to feel it’s heart beating before I remove it and eat it. He’s an online cam model who I really want

Back