I agree - lots of kickig and struggling. I liked the red t-shirt and the one just below that - both thoroughly pissed their jeans during that kicking and struggling, wonder what state tehir underwear was in?

good Ilike

barefoot? Hmm, don't have tooo many of these, I like sneakers and boots better.... sorry... here's one I could find...

Cute beautiful young boy... I would love to be his hangman. Would stay at his side while it takes place, saying nice words to him, giving him comfort, fondling his beautiful hair and hist breasts... and of course his dick. And after his last breath I would take him to my room and enjoy him.

Argh! The linked picture doesn't seem to exist anymore. Does anyone have a working link to the full-sized picture?

And why wait until he dies to enjoy him? I think it would be much more fun to enjoy him just as he starts hanging...

haven't posted in a while, sorry about that...
here is some new stuff. enjoy ;-)

Anyone still have copies of the fakes uploaded by amous on Jan 7 2012? I'd love to see what all the comments afterwards were about. :smile:

This thread is dedicated to my favorite kind of cute guys, the ones swinging at the end of a rope.

Let me know if these are to your liking and if so, which ones you like best :sm (52):

They are very much to my liking and I find 4 and 5 particularly interesting.

View attachment 46456

Three such lovable boys... It would be pretty hard for me to choose who to hang first. But I think I do the two on the left first and, finally, when he has watched his friends swinging, have a good time with the youngest, that adorable boy far right.

They truly are a pleasant surprise to come across - I just feel I want to be young and part of that group myself.

amous, the first set posted (#1), I particularly like the doctor checking for a heart beat but they are all great. Thanks.

With regard to posting #34, I particularly like the realism of the last one - dribble on his shirt, urinated, etc.

The ones that would load were great. I really liked the young boy in the long drop where they are listening to his heart, to make sure he's dead.

Back