barefoot? Hmm, don't have tooo many of these, I like sneakers and boots better.... sorry... here's one I could find...

Cute beautiful young boy... I would love to be his hangman. Would stay at his side while it takes place, saying nice words to him, giving him comfort, fondling his beautiful hair and hist breasts... and of course his dick. And after his last breath I would take him to my room and enjoy him.

11.jpg

Three such lovable boys... It would be pretty hard for me to choose who to hang first. But I think I do the two on the left first and, finally, when he has watched his friends swinging, have a good time with the youngest, that adorable boy far right.

one through three and the last guy are all hot. The last one looks like a circus dude manip on corde de lis. Trapeze in background. Is that you?

Lovely. Like the ones who've pissed themselves, especially the last where you can see the top of his white underwear too.

Awsome manipulations , really hot

Wish you would add more. I've seen other, but unfortunately I don't have them now.

a few quick fakes, enjoy :)

God DAMN--this fake is sooo hot to me. Any others with cuties like this, especially barefoot and/or shirtless?

I couldn't help myself. I just had to take that super-cutie on the left and make him my avatar. He reminds me of what I looked like when I was that age.

Back