Cutest Dead Guy of 2018 ► ► Post your Candidates Here◄ ◄

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Hi all,

Our biggest annual necro competition as usual starts with prelimenary selection and discussion post your candidates here you can add more than one christmas babe and hear what others have to say comments welcome who will be our cutest star this year? :Merry Xmas:

giphy.gif

My grandmother has dementia and she was convinced it was Christmas Day today and went around greeting everyone...so let the celebrations begin!

7KsI.gif

Oh fuck yes! João Stein gets my vote, easily. Such a dreamy guy in life and in death. Found his Facebook profile and been staring at his handsome face ever since. Would have loved to love him.

Can you share link to his facebook page please?

It does look like him yes, good work.

Hi all,

Our biggest annual necro competition as usual starts with prelimenary selection and discussion post your candidates here you can add more than one christmas babe and hear what others have to say comments welcome who will be our cutest star this year? :Merry Xmas:

I'm in!!!

My grandmother has dementia and she was convinced it was Christmas Day today and went around greeting everyone...so let the celebrations begin!

I've read that you shouldn't even try to argue with the misconceptions of those with dementia. You will not change their minds, and it just upsets them. You were correct to accept your grandmother's assertion that Christmas falls on December 9, because she is right...it does! I wish a belated Merry Christmas to your grandmother!

Back