Brutality

MassiveBrute

Forum Newcomer
I am looking to connect with men either in person or over the phone who are into very violent scenes who are in the US & or Canada. I am into muscular well built men 18-50. I love to severally beat up Fuckers into a complete bloody mess & flog them until every fucking inch of there body is covered in blood & love to see blood pour out of there holes. Also into skull fucking, leather, s&m, bondage, ws, bareback, nipple torture & severe ball torture. I love bone breaking & snuff. I am not into cutting , stabbing, shooting or scat. For me I love nothing better then to severally injury scum & hearing them scream in the most horrible pain ever turns me on so fucking much.

You enjoy what you do and do what you enjoy. Would love to watch you destroy a man. And hear you destroy a man.

Hot, I am 37. Have a good body. Sorry I am 7 years older than you like. Love being bound in my leather and boots and trampled and kicked and stomped until my ribs/other bones are broken. Would love to be hanged all the way after. kockykowboy@gmail.com via e-mail or kockykowboy@gmail.com on Wickr. Can do it at my place here in Austin. Looking for real time.

I am looking to connect with men either in person or over the phone who are into very violent scenes who are in the US & or Canada. I am into muscular well built men 18-50. I love to severally beat up Fuckers into a complete bloody mess & flog them until every fucking inch of there body is covered in blood & love to see blood pour out of there holes. Also into skull fucking, leather, s&m, bondage, ws, bareback, nipple torture & severe ball torture. I love bone breaking & snuff. I am not into cutting , stabbing, shooting or scat. For me I love nothing better then to severally injury scum & hearing them scream in the most horrible pain ever turns me on so fucking much.

Drop me a line on wickr at e2016. We are a reasonable distance

Hot!

I'd loev to watch you do this to someone.

I’m your guy. leathercub on Wickr

Back