A well famous bank robber

kitanaprincess

Princess/Prof. Killer
some olfies i found online about John Dillinger, you know there was an urban legenda taht his dick was 25' inches long!

enjoy....

0236345.jpg

alt.morgue3.jpg

diliingerdead.jpg

dill.dead3.jpg

dillingercloseup.jpg

Nobody's dick is 25 inches long except one african dude I saw a picture of once. I think Dillinger spead that rumor himself because of his criminal record. More likely he had 25 inch around brass nads.

Nobody's dick is 25 inches long except one african dude I saw a picture of once. I think Dillinger spead that rumor himself because of his criminal record. More likely he had 25 inch around brass nads.

It was his arms stretched out under the sheet in rigor mortis.

Verlup is correct about the arm. But the picture was considered so dirty, most papers retouched it. Compare the first pic below with the original at the top of the post above. The legend of the Dillinger dick is so strong, and the idea that it was cut off and saved so prevalent, that supposedly the Smithsonian Institution still has to answer questions today as to whether they have it in their collection.

BTW, the morgue scene was so wild, that the onlookers kept stealing the toetags as souvenirs!

Back