Slave/Prisoner looking for extreme punishment & work

good_shag

Forum Newcomer
I am in UK and looking to be held captive for a fix length on time (2 - 5 days) initially

During the imprisonment, I would receive heavy punishment 3 times a day.
This punishment would be heavy, but within agreed limits (Level 1).

I would be expected to work if required for anyone that the jailor wanted.
Any type of physical work, including degrading, dirty or immoral duties, including providing any type of sexual service requested with no limits.

Refusing to carry out a service, or poor performance would result in an extra punishment, but more severe (Level 2) and with less limits than the routine punishment and add an extra day to the captivity.

Constant poor performance could result in a heavier punishment that would result in permanent injuries, burns, brands, castration, etc (Level 3)

In certain circumstances for serious offences during the captivity, the jailor (if also requested by 4 others) may decide to crucify me for a period of 12 hours with no guarantee of survival (Level 4).

Does anyone have a facility in UK to hold me for a few days, and is willing to give heavy torture and is willing to think on tasks for me that I may refuse and would keep his word of releasing at the end of the sentence if I have survived.

Back