too bad John Wayne Gayce didn't think to write a book with illustrations documenting his different victims. All his kills were young athletic guys.

You ever see the crime scene photos of the Gacy crawlspace?
Some interesting images of a few victims, rope still around their necks, underwear stuffed down their throats.
He did something he called The Handcuff Trick, getting them to voluntarily put the cuffs on themselves, after getting out of a pair himself like Houdini.
Once they clicked tight behind their back, the game was on...

Yea I read about his story and how he killed his guys. I like how he described his last victim that he ended up putting in his trunk and dumping in a river. He picked the dude up from a store and got him to go home with him. Gayce said he put the cord around his neck, twisted it twice, then went to answer the phone. When he got back, the dude was on the floor convulsing, pissed his pants. Pretty hot description. He ended up keeping the body with him that night then the next night, he dumped it. I think the only reason Gayce got caught is cause someone he tried to kill got away. That's how it happend with Dahmer too. I like Gayce's kills better than Dahmer's. Dahmer was into black dude's bodies more, and I like white dude bodies better. I think you could probably count on 5 fingers the number of homosexual serial killers compared to all the killers who hunt chicks or indescriminate kills.

From what I remember the boy you're talking about was Robert Piest - age 15.
And the way he got caught was he offered the kid a job and told him to meet him the next day.
The boy went home and told his mother he might have a part time job doing construction, and when he didn't return the mother told the police and gave a description of Gacy or even his name.

Then when the police went to Gacy's house, they not only smelled the death coming up through the floor, but one detective found a receipt in the trash can and after checking, it turned out it traced back to something Robert had bought the day before he vanished.
Needless to say they came back with a full search warrant and the rest is history.
Interesting side note, he's slated with killing 33, but there are several others that the authorities think he's responsible for but can't prove.

Weird guy too, he didn't admit to killing the victims, then he does, then he doesn't, he draws pictures and i think wrote a book in prison about how it wasn't his fault, he wouldn't admit he was gay. Guy was seriously fkd in th head, I hope he's having fun in hell. I saw a pic of Piest, from the book "Killer Clown", he was good looking. I'm pretty sure he's the one who pissed his pants but that probably happend with more than one. I wonder how many popped wood from being strangeld? Lethal injection was too good for Gayce, they shoulda offed him like he did his victims. Show him what it feels like.

>Too many were killed innocently. Even blacks! And, I think if you murder an murderer you´re nothing but a murderer too. Nobody gives anybody the right to erase human being. So who gives us the right to kill? It´s a double-edged sword.

SERIAL KILLERS - Ottis Toole

If you have an account on demonoid, click here to download a documentary about this proliphic necrogay serial killer.

Ottis_Toole.jpg

I not sure if still there but there used to be an interesting web site called "Crime Library" that all sorts of articles about serial killers and pics of their vic's some dead, but sadly mostly alive. Stil worth a look see if it is still there. This first lnk is the new one as ithe original was from Court TV which was changed into Tru Tv a couple of years ago......http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/......It seems the original site is gone. Damn it it was a really in depth library, truly fantastic...lots of crime scene photos etc. :sm (20)::sarcasticclap:

Serials lesser known

You should look Robert Berdella as well. He enjoyed torturing and experimenting on young men and killing them in the process.

Hello,

I think Talldutch is refering to adjudent CHANAL in the Mourmelon case. Some young soldiers disappeared misteriously some years ago. CHANAL was caught, jailed, released then imprisoned again. He commited suicide just before his second trial.

Vampire of Hanover

Bundesarchiv_Bild_102-00881%2C_Hannover%2C_Proze%C3%9F_gegen_Friedrich_Haarmann.jpg

Friedrich Heinrich Karl "Fritz" Haarmann
(October 25, 1879 – April 15, 1925), also known as the Butcher of Hanover and the Vampire of Hanover was a German serial killer who is believed to have been responsible for the murder of 27 boys and young men between 1918 and 1924. He was convicted, found guilty of 24 murders and executed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fritz_Haarmann

Gacy certainly had a good run, but I think that Robert Berdella and Dean Corll are the most interesting to read about, maybe because they both preyed on reasonably attractive younger white guys. Also, there are pictures floating around the Berdella took of his actual victims. He apparently took hundreds of photos and kept detailed notes of the tortures, all of which are in a police station somewhere. I'd love to get my hands on those pics and that book.

Corll also went through a lot of guys. What's interesting about him is how he actually did stuff you read about in bdsm stories. He had a van with restraints and a cage in it he'd use to transport the guys and a torture board you can see pics of if you google it. It was designed to hold the guys in place while giving them a little play. He also would insert glass pipettes into their cocks and then smash them in there. That'd be a wild sight to see and must've had the buck bucking hard on that board.

the killer named fish is pretty bad also,
he ate his prey

new pix from an old case

You may have heard that they identified one more of Dean Arnold Corll's victims recently. So it reminded me of that case and I was googling around and ran across these, which I'd never seen before.

They are purportedly Corll's own death scene, and I think are probably authentic. Everything agrees with the descriptions I've read, including that he got tangled up in a phone cord as he fell (after his accomplice shot him). That must be what looks like an ankle bracelet on one leg. The one thing I'd never heard about is what looks to be a big tattoo on his back.

[URL=http://www.imagebam.com/image/c0e8ca109768353][/URL]

Back