13 dead in mass shooting in California

161689.png

Thanks for posting. Shooter was only 28 yo with mental health issues. There is evidence pollution of air, water and food as well as general environmental degradation is poisoning the human brain leading to mental disorders including agression in younger people and dementia in the elderly. There are mass shootings in the USA almost every other week so many this year we stopped counting.

Seems like a lot of college students were there.

161689.png

Thanks for posting. Shooter was only 28 yo with mental health issues. There is evidence pollution of air, water and food as well as general environmental degradation is poisoning the human brain leading to mental disorders including agression in younger people and dementia in the elderly. There are mass shootings in the USA almost every other week so many this year we stopped counting.

The only one of those top ten mass shootings I don't recall is the one in Sutherland Springs, TX. Yes, the U.S. is a violent place. Thank goodness it's also a big enough place that the odds are in my favor that I won't be caught up in one of the upcoming mass shootings.

Now, perhaps, at long last, next year's democratic controlled House of Representatives will pass some meaningful gun control measures. Two weeks ago a Jewish temple and now a college bar in California - what's next? - guns have got to be better controlled.

drvFTsF.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/telemachus.orfanos

Yesterday's shooting was th 307th mass shooting in the USA so far this year.

Also a young guy who survived a mass shooting in Las Vegas last year was among those killed in Wednesday's attack in California.

Telemachus Orfanos, 27, died alongside 11 others when a man opened fire at the Borderline Bar and Grill in Thousand Oaks, north-west of Los Angeles.

He escaped death last year when a gunman killed 58 people in Las Vegas.

A number of survivors of that shooting, the worst in modern US history, have said they were at the bar on Wednesday.

Back