Garbage

Forum Newcomer
"You know what comes next. You know what you are. You know what that means. You know this has to happen. Above all else, you know this is what you want. Isn't that so, garbage?"

I'm so lost in blissful terror, the bass filled voice reading my writ of disposal only makes my body twitch all the harder. Fresh 55 gallon drum liners bind me like rope at ankle, knee, thigh, and wrist. A small balled up trash bag this gorgeous garbageman made me cum into is shoved into my mouth before another drum liner was wrapped round my face to complete the gag. I tasted myself as I tried to groan out a response...not that it could have been heard through the massive wheelie bin liner I was shoved in before being tossed into this nearly seven foot tall six foot long four foot wide dumpster...then buried in bagged garbage. My cock is hard as marble, trembling and coated in slick precum, grinding into the garbage crushing down on me. Cum fills my belly and oozes out of me while I twist and turn, making my garbage bag wrap closer and tighter. Smelling my own lust laced with abject fear only serves to make me all the hornier as I slowly suffocate. I was kidnapped on my nightly jog through garbage filled alleyways. I wound up at a party being passed around like a disposable sex toy. I had seven lifetimes worth of cock shoved deeper than I knew possible before...Whether this Dumpster becomes my grave or not, this has been the greatest night I have ever known.

very cool! made me rock hard reading it!!!!!!!!

Glad you appreciate it. I was hoping it'd make someone reading it as hard as I get fantasizing about it. šŸ˜‹

Me, too, Garbage. The Dumpster won't be your home for long, will it? Soon it will be picked up and you'll find yourself in a truck, heading for a dump, perhaps upside down with your face buried in rotting garbage. But this is your story, not mine. Tell us.

Back