Have you ever thought of your morgue video/death pics being shared on gore sites?

Have you ever thought of your morgue video/death pics being shared on gore sites?

• Yes

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters

BloodFullOfPain

The slave master
How do you feel about it (right now, when you're alive) if you would die and your death pics/vid end up on the internet? I personally don't care, because that would be okay to me, the only thing that bothers me maybe is that I couldn't watch it myself :th_smiley_eh:

I understand that I have no good reason to care, since I will be dead, but I do care nonetheless. I am aghast at the very thought of images of me, alive or dead, on the Internet.

I'm of mixed mind here. Part of my kink is that my execution, burning at the stake naked, would be be a very public spectacle, and if so, having it viewed as widely as possible would be great!

Another part of me is that I have kept this very perverse kink well hidden from the people in my real life, and I wouldn't want them to be shocked and upset by such a horrible death, and the idea that I have fantasied about this since I started to have sexual fantasies in my early teens. Everyone I know deeply does know that I do get a sexual rise out of fire, and bare bums for that matter, but they don't know that behind this is a recurring dream, nightmare, of me really burning at the stake!

Fireboots

I love the idea of someone online enjoying pics of my nude corpse after I am dead. I jerk off to pics of me playing dead. I think I might post some more " corpse" pics of me.

Back