Dude In Drum

I was thinking about what that drum might have been intended for when it was made, but, in Latin American, it may very well have been intended to hold corpses. They certainly have enough demand for such a product.

wonder if he mopped his floors with

janitor in a drum? hahahahahah

wonder if he mopped his floors with

janitor in a drum? hahahahahah

I hadn't thought about Janitor in a Drum in ages, so I looked it up. Turns out it's no longer available. I didn't see when it was discontinued, but you can't buy it at the store any more.

Thanks, Rick -- I made the mistake of believing what people said online, and I should know better.

Imagine how much it would be untying his stiff body and stretching him back out, then massaging him ever so gently to soften him up again. I'd even give his feet up to his thighs a very special oral massage, working my tongue and mouth all around and between his toes to get them all tender again, then making my way to devouring the arches of his feet and his soles to savour all the sweaty goodness. Then I'll slowly go upwards to his manly legs and his smooth thighs, until my mouth reaches his limp dick. I'll suck on his cock and gobble up his balls as if he would still get a hard-on by doing that. Then I'll hold his hands and loosen up his fingers again, then I'll hold him by the palm of his hands as I make love to his lifeless torso. What a dream!

Back