Man jumps from a bridge and dies on video, body shown later on video.

livingdeadman20

Forum Regular
I found this video online. It was filmed in Brasil and it's of this guy jumping off a bridge and into the water:

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

there's another video of him. it's the same guy after his body is found:

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

it's honestly really sad. he looks awful in the second video too. from the looks of it, it appears that was roughly 1-2 days after he jumped into the water that that video was filmed due to the rigor mortis not dissipating in his body because he was still very stiff.

I'm still not sure how tall that bridge was but i'm guess it was roughly 100 feet high. I think what happened was that he was knocked unconscious and died.

im also not sure why he jumped off the bridge but from the looks of it, it seems much more like he was just goofing around with his friends and thought it'd be funny but he didn't know how bad it'd actually be. it's really sad.

and another morbid thing is, it made me think of myself a bit. I always like filming videos of myself, and a lot of time i wish my death would be caught on video so people know how it all ended and what i looked like after i died. hopefully that won't happen until a very long time from now though lol

what do you all think of this? please share your thoughts.

I think my sympathy for this guy is tempered by the fact that he was old enough to know better. He was acting like a damn fool and it killed him. As for YOUR videos, livingdeadman20, you make excellent ones which feature you alive. I don't want you videotaping your death for another 60 years, by which time I will be in heaven too, and we can watch it together. :D

Back