Slave looking for master

Eatyoualive

Forum Newcomer
Hello, I’m a 19 year old boy looking for an extremely sadistic master to rape me, torture me and finally when you’re bored with me, brutally kill me. This is a serious add so only serious replies please.

Why on earth would you want to really be hurt. Role-play after all could be as fun(and far more varied as you can do it again and again). There are many tens of thousands, probably millions of guys (of ever variety in age, temperament, looks, intelligence) would be happy to role-play with a young guy. And, if its just that you are unhappy with"you"..then mentally walk out of yourself and become another person. Its actually easy to do once you know how. You can experience many different lives and go anywhere be anything you want. Take a plane to Canada, get a visitor visa, find an apartment, then go down to the subway one evening and ride around the subway at night for a few hours. Look at various interesting people, men and women, imagine what their lives might be like, what their friends are like. When you find an interesting enough person whose backstory you can really and uncanilly imagine, get up walk over, politely ask them what they do for a living. Canuks are polite, so they will probably answer you, then go and make a point of setting on the path to do the same thing they do. In 2 or three months, you are well on your way to a new life. This one will feel likek a distant dream. So, its all that, or just role-play. Otherwise, "you" will disappear and nobody in the univers will know or remember in 60 years.

I'm looking for a very hard brutal and rigorous doctor and sir .. who does educate me and force me .. who if i do not hear me do tortures and cut me and open my belly and belly bottom.. please get in touch with i have barely limits. I am ready Sir ..

I want a hard one
and very brutal master who zestren me my cock and my balls and cuts my pubic area !

hi I read your ad and I have a serious interest .....

hi i'm from czech republic, do you have any photo characters? are you interested in real?

Back