At the morgue: sexy dead bodies from the maiden episode of a hit series 18 years ago.

Incredible where is this clip from?

Hit TV series from Finland in 2000 called "Kylmaverisesti sinun". This morgue scene is from the very first episode entitled "Salainen agentti"

Thank you. You can see one of the guys breathing amazing bodies, beautiful faces, perfect feet. Pity clip is such bag quality though.

Great morgue scene and very realistic, that the bodys are naked. If they plan to do another episode, I would volunteer to play dead 😂

Thank you. You can see one of the guys breathing amazing bodies, beautiful faces, perfect feet. Pity clip is such bag quality though.

It is always fun to see how much movement they have. With bigger TVs and higher resolution, it is getting harder to hide. The upside is if I know the corpse is a real person, I know I am not getting off to a dummy.

Great morgue scene and very realistic, that the bodys are naked. If they plan to do another episode, I would volunteer to play dead 😂

You would think if the first episode is like this, what else did they have in later episodes 😀

As much as I enjoy playing dead and want to see how it is like to be the actor, I know I can't do this. There will be on part of my corpse that won't stop moving 😀

Back