Hello said the old Roman soldier!

RomanSoleDier

Roman soldier
Hello everybody,

I’m James. I’m a mature 50+ man, living in London, UK. I fantasise about being skewered by an arrow through my chest and enduring the subsequent related death throes in agony. I enjoy the scenario of a battle in which I play the part of a historic soldier and those present wouldn't bat an eyelid at another man being brutally drilled through his chest by an arrow. I like the thrill of fantasy killing and watching others pretend to be killed in a similar fashion. Speaking of fashion, I enjoy sporting the Roman soldier look with helmet, leather skirt and gladiator sandals. Similar projectile style weapons such as crossbows, spearguns, spears and knives also fall within the bounds of my fantasy. Also find being put to the sword, run through, and neck skewering exciting demises. Happy for soldiers anywhere on the gender spectrum to participate in give and take of business of military death if this aligns with their fantasies. I have a fetish for showing off my mature size 42 (8UK) feet in strapped Roman sandals and also love being killed in my fucking bare feet with my filthy old soles on display! I am happy to chat about death by ancient forms of warfare, or be silenced by any archers with a big powerful bow and arrow! But I don’t go quietly as I scream loudly in agony as I endure a horrific death penetrated by those shafts of terror! AGHHHHHHHHRRRR!!

Oh yes, I would love to be put to death on the cross! I love the thought of my death turning others on as they watch me die! My mature overweight carcass heaving as I struggle to breathe. My outstretched arms and bare feet nailed to the big erect wooden crucifix. Would you be hard watching me as I gasp to breathe OH MY GOD! WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?!!

Back