Hurricane Michael Strongest in History to Make Landfall in the Florida Panhandle

Even though the death toll has now reached 7, that still qualifies as miraculously low when compared to similar disasters (unless of course you or your loved one is among the 7).

Thank you for the updates Alex it's sad of course but still as you said the numbers could have been much higher given the intensity with which this storm came ashore.

And after Michael had passes over the skies turned purple, so I guess Prince is watching over us?

https://www.cnet.com/news/after-hurricane-michael-florida-skies-turn-purple/

The remnants should be giving heavy rain over Nova Scotia around now, then picked up by the jet stream and whizzed across the Atlantic - possible hitting southern England on Monday but on current predictions more likely to aim for France (so keep praying to Prince if you're in Cornwall, guys).

We are going on Sunday to help with cleanup. Ill take some video of some of the areas.

You are a kind soul to be willing to help them, hotboy83. Be careful of the dangers that are found in the aftermath of a storm (e.g. snakes).

There are 18 dead, and hundreds of people are still unaccounted for.

We are going on Sunday to help with cleanup. Ill take some video of some of the areas.

Good luck hope all goes well if you have time please share pics and personal experience it's awesome that you want to help hope the area is able to recover quickly.

You are a kind soul to be willing to help them, hotboy83. Be careful of the dangers that are found in the aftermath of a storm (e.g. snakes).

Snakes after hurricanes? If so, you need Hurricane Patrick sharpish - he'll sort them out.

I just don't know. I like St. Patrick, and I like President Trump. Me and the snakes are caught in the middle.

LiccaJ20170317_low.jpg

Mexico Beach, Florida after Hurricane Michael Looks like War Zone

Since the storm, there’s been no electricity and no water in Panama City. Emergency disaster relief was yet to be seen in strength as of Saturday morning and residents were growing more frustrated and desperate.

After four days, I'd want my electricity and water back too. Imagine how the Puerto Ricans felt, who went 11 months without power after Maria.

I just don't know. I like St. Patrick, and I like President Trump. Me and the snakes are caught in the middle.

LiccaJ20170317_low.jpg

I like it - St Patrick would yet be the solution to our problems! And more than one problem - Boris's Bridge, if ever built, would allow snakes a route back into Ireland, so maybe St Pat could organise a mean tornado to drop some rattlers or mambas into his hair?
Though actually St Patrick is claiming false credit for driving snakes out of Ireland which is a bit unchristian of him - it was St Isostatic Recovery who really did it.

Back