I love being strangled and suffocated

breathlessken

Suffocate me

Perhaps I was strangled too much or not enough. What can I say except how much I love being choked out. It's a high unlike no other. The feeling of having someone on top of me as I'm being strangled or suffocated feels great. So many has squeezed this neck of mine in many different ways.

I've been hand strangled, hand smothered, choked with belts, neckties, shirts, towels, and suffocated with bags and pillows.

When I usually try to breath or struggle the other person usually forces me to wait a while until I can breath again. My mind wants to panic but the high feels so good I don't mind it when the other person forces me to wait before I get to breath again.

When I finally do get to have another breath after a long session which can last for hours sometimes it feels remarkable.

An awesome high which can last all day when done. A day later or so the high wears off. It's such a shame when a good high goes away. Oh well...............time to do it again I guess..........perhaps make me struggle a little longer to make it more intense. Maybe even tell me you are going to kill me to make it even more intense.

Hearing someone tell me they are going to kill me right before the squeeze and telling me to die as everything gets tight really does add to the intensity as it can make me want to struggle even more especially when the other person does not let up right away. Yeah other guys have roll played into actually killing me and it was fun each time. So many times. I plan to experience this allot more :grin:

The part that turns me on most are those moments just before you pass out...
The veins in your head popping and your eyes rolling up in the back of your head
The gargling sound coming from your throat trying to ghasp for air...
The body that starts to jerk uncontrollably while you sit on it..
Then you go limp when you pass out and become a total fuck toy..
Only one step better would be death, a lifeless willing body still warm and ready to enjoy...

Back