Three youths trained

deaddirty

Forum Elite
India

It really is amazing, the lack of obvious evidence that these bodies collided with a locomotive. I would say they are very lucky to be in one piece, but of course no one who is trained, no matter how gently, is lucky in any way. It would be more accurate for me to say they are dead.

Well I'm not so sure they are intact behind the blurring - I suspect the two on the left are a bit lacking in the head department.

Damn.. I kind of find it interesting that they're sort of in one piece though, I mean, I can't see behind then blur (so, 2 pieces perhaps?:not sure:), but they look like they fared fairly well in relation to the train deaths I've seen.. Usually they are either ripped to shreds, or, at least, have more markings.. Still hot as fuck though:yummy:

Two fit, headless young men in one picture? And they're cuddling? AND BAREFOOT? Sounds like a cum explosion waiting to happen! Would have loved to take them home with me so I could have cuddled with their lifeless bodies too. They were both so hot and fuckable, I love them!

The two togethr, who died with their bare feet touching.... OHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Back