Developer in search of a temp place to stay

breathlessken

Suffocate me
Donald Trump, Bill Gates, Elon Reeve Musk, Steve Jobs, and all other wealthy/successful people had to start somewhere.

12 years ago I met a programmer online. After moving in with him I learned of his health conditions. He suffered from congestive heart failure since a kid "genetic condition" and had a pace maker. Me being young "21" he was afraid of me leaving him after learning this but was relieved after learning it did not bother me since I don't judge. He was also 46 at the time which did not bother me since I don't like to judge people by age, looks, gender, or race.

Throughout the years we grew closer as he ultimately became something like a father figure/mentor and a really great friend. We grew very close.

During my stay with him he helped me learn programming and helped me to stay in the right direction towards achieving success. Last year his heart doctor told him that he did not think he would be around during the Christmas of 2018 because of his declining heart condition. He passed early morning of March 2018.

The small old 3 bedroom place where we were both living belonged to his parents and they have 2 other very nice homes. Since his parents are not LGBT friendly I'm currently not being allowed to continue living here. They know nothing of computers and cannot understand how anyone can make millions off one great computer software which is why it's impossible to bargain with them. It even upsets them that I continue to work on a project which can be worth allot upon completion cause they think profit in computer programming is a waste of time. I know I won't become a billionaire off what I'm building but it will definitely be worth no less than a few million upon completion. Net value could reach as high as 40 million + depending on popularity after release but I'm sure it will drop after tax deductions however it's still allot of money either way.

I admit it took years to acquire advanced development skills however I believe all the hard work of becoming an Entrepreneur Software Developer was worth it. At the moment I only have an income of $500 monthly until I complete my innovative software and release it for world wide distribution.

What I'm asking for is a place to setup a desk and continue my work. Once I complete my work I'll like to give 1 million a year for at least 10 years. I'm willing to give this much cause I can't setup a desk on the streets and program while homeless? I don't have any money to give right away except for the $500 I'm receiving monthly. This is simply what I have to offer. It should take less than a year or around 5 months depending on how smoothly things go. I don't mind living anywhere but a neighborhood that is not super noisy is preferred cause too much noise can make programming take longer. I plan to complete many more projects after this one. It's just I'm working hard to complete the first one while making it as innovative as possible.

If you may find yourself interested and have space available that would be cool. I have a clean background and not into drugs or drinking as I have to keep my mind in good shape especially while programming. Even though I'm a Christian I don't judge others by their religion. I also like mildly spicy foods and I love to eat meat so I'm definitely no vegetarian. I'm into sci-fi movies, gaming, and some anime. Also enjoy being choked and smothered in various ways as I'm very addicted to the high from it.

I'm 33 and bi-curious male with a slim build. I don't eat a lot. Technology and innovation is my passion. I'm also good at fixing just about anything including vehicle maintenance. Education wise I have a GED and electricians certificate even though my primary career choice is within the software development fields.

Thanks for taking to time to read about myself and the current goals I plan to accomplish.

Billy here, My permanent residence is in Columbus Ohio and I have a vacation condo in Fort Myers Florida. Text my phone at 614–314 - 1466

Back