You walk in a room to find this. What would you do?

Check to see if he is still breathing - if he is - the fun begins
Slid a shaft into his ass, wrap an elastrator band around his balls and one around the base of his cock - and then tie him up - spread-eagled. Wake him up - grin at him as he struggles - and push the shaft into his guts - rupturing him / castrate, and then gut him -

I'd grab that precious bottle of chloroform and run! Dicks are a dime a dozen, even nice ones like this guy's.

"Ordinary household bleach contains sodium hypochlorite, which reacts with ethanol or isopropyl alcohol to produce chloroform (CHCl3)...Over time, chloroform in the presence of oxygen (as in air) naturally degrades to produce phosgene..." from the article Bleach and Alcohol Make Chloroform at thoughtco.com

If he is still alive and it looks like he is in the pic. I'd place the cuff on his hands tape a bag over his head and enjoy his tight ass as he gaps for air. If he manages to cum before he blackout's I might take the bag of if not nice knowing ya.

id suck his cock and nuts dry, then take his feet and fuck them raw 4 or 5 times,
then cut off his soles down to the bones and take the sole meat home to fuck many
more times and then eat it...

nothing beats a great fuck and a good meal all wrapped up in one!!!!!!!!!!!

Back